For sale 1987 T-Type, Show Condition

I would just copy all the information in another thread, and add the words "NO COMMENTARY PLEASE". No good, no bad, just a for sale ad. I think commentary regarding this guys car for sale should be in another thread in the lounge. Disrupting his for sale ad was not in the best interest of him selling his car, and thats what he is trying to do. Now, if you have information that this car is not represented as posted, thats information other perspective buyers would find valuable.

The reason ads like this are allowed to run the course that they do, Moderators allow it to happen.Just be aware when you post a car for sale here that it is subject to scrutiny, whether warranted or not. I dont post cars here for sale for this very reason.

Well I think that some of the people here are just trying to give a reality check on what someone is selling and what would be a ballpark figure if they really want to sell the car, To be honest even if this was in the best market...it still wouldn't be close to the asking price...anything with 27k and a "what's wrong" don't go together

If I want to sell mine and I want 50k for it, I dont need 20 people telling me what it is worth. I want $$$, not opinions. If I wanted opinions on an asking price I would post in the lounge and gauge opinions. Not in a for sale ad.

He did not post a thread inquiring what his car was worth. He posted a for sale thread. It was noted MANY times that members feel it is priced incorrectly. Im sure it was duly noted. He is "asking" 27k. Let him ask. His car. His ad. His right to do so.