For Britney fans only .............

Did anyone notice in the Rolling Stones magazine that there seems to be a tattoo right above the holyest of holes. I dont know about you guys but i find that absolutely amazing. If she didnt sing pop la la songs she would be damn near the top of my list of late night mental notes. Maybe its because i find christina so hot because she has all that jewelry i can grab onto to get some leverage because i know that girl would throw a 175lb man like me around like a rag doll:eek:

I would like to BE that cigarette! Dirty old man here. 47 years young actually.:D Don't know what the big deal about how women dress these days. Anyone remember the 70's with hip hugger jeans, bare midriffs with tube tops? We just didn't have the tatoos back then.

Some of my fondest memories or mammaries are late nights out with girls that wore tube tops.:D

Well, there is a place in the world for sluts, and she has found her place there. She now has a home. Mark

SMOKING, NOT SMOKING, SLUT, NO SLUT......
EITHER WAY, I WOULD SAY "I DO" ANYDAY OF THE WEEK AND BE THE MOST PU$$Y WHIPPED MF'R ANY OF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN JUST TO BE ABLE TO CURL UP WITH THAT THE REST OF MY DAYS.
(AND SPEND A LITTLE BIT OF HER CASH ON THE OLD GN OF COURSE):D ;) :p

lets see,

If a lady puts out, she a f***ing slut --
If she don't, she's a stuck-up c**t ...
:rolleyes:

It's no damn wonder women think men are assholes...

I haven't seen any reason to believe she's a slut or whore. She slept with one guy (really bad taste) which is more than most girls her age can say. She's living on media hype, which is the sign of a doomed career, IMO, but she's not a whore. C@ck tease, absolutely, but that's why we like to look at her. Smoking doesn't make her a bad person either, but it's hard to believe she does it. That's hard on the voice, really not a good idea for a singer. If that's what she really does. :rolleyes:

Is Justin Timwhatever a whore too? No, he's gotten 1000% more attention than he deserves just for bagging her!

EDIT: I can't believe I just participated in a Britney Spears discussion. Somebody please shoot me.

Wow Buick from Hell, where did that conclusion come from? It's not a matter of if she does or doesn't, it's more a matter of how she presents herself. Sorry, but that package says "ho on the way to the bank".

Wow! You guys are harsh! Anyone here know her personally and know the real Brittany without all the hype? What all would YOU do for tons and tons of money? It's hard to judge someone until you walk in their shoes. You could be even worse than her in the same situation but you probably won't ever know!

I don't want to be branded as a moral policeman, but this thread has gone places that shouldn't be visited on this board and headed 100 mph into the delete zone.

Originally posted by Jack Evers
I don't want to be branded as a moral policeman, but this thread has gone places that shouldn't be visited on this board and headed 100 mph into the delete zone.

Only 100mph Jack? We need to turn the boost up to 30lbs!!!

LOL!;)

I think you are right Jack. Started faily innocent and has gone to the toilet . Not being a moral policemen. They can have all this they want, just not here. Mark

If you take Christinas head off her body and delete the hair she looks just like Marilyn Manson. :eek:

Same makeup too. ;)

Moral policemen? Or Hitler youth?

You guys are funny, one day you will learn, it does not matter how good a woman looks, you'll still get tired of hearing her $hit!
And the old saying will always apply that she ain't the only fish in the sea.

Don't get me wrong, she's fine, but she ain't all that.

Originally posted by gofastr
SMOKING, NOT SMOKING, SLUT, NO SLUT......
EITHER WAY, I WOULD SAY "I DO" ANYDAY OF THE WEEK AND BE THE MOST PU$$Y WHIPPED MF'R ANY OF YOU HAVE EVER SEEN JUST TO BE ABLE TO CURL UP WITH THAT THE REST OF MY DAYS.
(AND SPEND A LITTLE BIT OF HER CASH ON THE OLD GN OF COURSE) :D ;) :p

Word.

You are so right GrayGhost, she's only body and mouth, with no brain. Best I could ever see her being is a short term secondary relationship. I need mental stimulation more than silicone. Mark