For Britney fans only .............

Hey my designer, my deepest sorrows for you buddy. That little vamp (Brittany) is as real as silicone can make her be. Mentally and physically. Mark

You don't think Madonna and Britney just tongued each other all night at the music awards do ya?

Well okay that's the way I pictured it too..... but Madonna probably taught her a few other things about the bizness. ;)

She can't sing as well as Madonna but looks better, hmmm it's a wash. :D

She's single and available you idiots! :)

that that perdy much ruined her for me but she is sure nice to look at :)

i still would not allow her to talk to me for fear i would become even more stupid then i already am :D

Dathan

Originally posted by ACME RACING
I wouldn't date her because she had a lit cigarette in her fingers

:( I only kiss girls that don't smoke ..... :p
Im with ya there, I can see a hot broad somewhere and be like OHH MY GOD, then she light up a cigarette and i wont even look twice. I hate that crap.
But Hey it makes you Cool? Doesnt it?
Otto

Hopefully it won't be long untill we see those fabulous ta-ta's. :)

Some of youse guys just crack me up!

I'm still trying to figure out why she's "a whore"...:confused: (cuz she's "apparently" masturbating? Showing a little skin? Show me a pic of her going down on an old drunk in a back alley and MAYBE I'll somewhat agree!)
:D

and---anyone who'd turn something like that down because of a cigarette, ain't got their priorities straight! (I say this with all due conviction, since my wife smokes!) [but then, so did I until 3 years ago!]

just my opinions but I, like Dennis Miller, may be wrong!! ;)

Originally posted by Buick From Hell
Some of youse guys just crack me up!

I'm still trying to figure out why she's "a whore"...:confused: (cuz she's "apparently" masturbating? Showing a little skin? Show me a pic of her going down on an old drunk in a back alley and MAYBE I'll somewhat agree!)
:D

If the shoe fits............

:)
Or how does it go? If it looks like a dog, walks like a dog, and barks like a dog it is a.........
:cool:

Just my opinion though and you know what they say about opinions:D

some one showed me a picture of her at i think some nickelodean thing where she was wearing this see through pink plastic thing...

-Neil

those pictures don't even look like her for some reason...she looks fatter in those pics...i don't know i am not obsessed with her like some people are...i didn't know she smoked???