Football season is here

Steelers lol, used to love em almost can't stand em now, no balls & Tomlin is the dumbest sob I've ever seen. Steelers players remind me of that kid that thought he was good in pop warner faking or embellishing injuries cuz he loved the attention. I've about had enough, turned on the TV for the first time since May for this?

Yeah, that defense is kinda hard to watch at times, especially after watching the Troy Polamalu led defenses of past years. But, it could be worse, you could live in Cleveland and have to root for the Browns,,,,,,,,,lol, at least they have the Cavs and Indians, go Tribe

Being from Michigan, I'm expected to be a Lions fan. Actually I like Green Bay. The Lions always pull the same crap, start out pretty good then the bottom drops out. Or like they did a few years ago, not win a game all season. I don't know what is going on with the Packers this year. They are having some real problems.
Here is my take on whats wrong with the Packers.... Aaron Rodgers has spent too much time making commercials instead of focusing on football :ROFLMAO: And his new wife, Olivia Munn, is causing a feud between him and his brother. Too many distractions for a professional athlete who needs 100% dedication to keep on top of his game :D. Natural talent will only take you so far. Gotta put in the work to stay on top. Reminds me of this saying: Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Lol.

Raiders getting it done! Where are the 49ers? Probably too busy taking a knee.