Football season is here

Quick Chick

Granted, it's preseason, but hey we are in the home stretch!

Who is everyone rooting for?

LET'S GO JETS!!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES! Yes, it's football season and a big weekend for me. This is the weekend that I hang all my flags and trinkets in the yard. Can you imagine being the only Eagle fan on your block, when you live in Texas..aka Cowboy Country.

PNG Indians (HS) & Lamar Cardinals (FCS)! Won't waste time watching so-called "pro" football with all the overpaid whiners and wife-beaters...

E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES! Yes, it's football season and a big weekend for me. This is the weekend that I hang all my flags and trinkets in the yard. Can you imagine being the only Eagle fan on your block, when you live in Texas..aka Cowboy Country.

I give you credit. You definitely catch a lot of s--- for that, lol.

Yes it will.....waso bummed when oswieller left.
He did not look good today. Talked all summer about practicing with WRs yadi yada. . . . Yet another mistake by the Texans.

Go Pats . . . . :)

Steelers lol, used to love em almost can't stand em now, no balls & Tomlin is the dumbest sob I've ever seen. Steelers players remind me of that kid that thought he was good in pop warner faking or embellishing injuries cuz he loved the attention. I've about had enough, turned on the TV for the first time since May for this?

I am ashamed to admit getting caught up in the Texans hype. Lasted one week . . . up to the game against the Patriots. . . . . PFFTTTTTT

Being from Michigan, I'm expected to be a Lions fan. Actually I like Green Bay. The Lions always pull the same crap, start out pretty good then the bottom drops out. Or like they did a few years ago, not win a game all season. I don't know what is going on with the Packers this year. They are having some real problems.