Fontana

Jeff Rand said:
There is a private track rental on 1/15/06.
Jeff

Hey Jeff, I'll try to be there to run the new combo. I still have about 230 more break-in miles to put on this sucker though, I'd better hurry up :) Hope to see you and the other fella's there.

Ray

Raymond Bunch said:
Hey Jeff, I'll try to be there to run the new combo. I still have about 230 more break-in miles to put on this sucker though, I'd better hurry up :) Hope to see you and the other fella's there.

Ray

Ray,
That would be great. Just do the break-in miles on the way to the track and you will be fine.
Jeff

Drip Pan said:
Too late, looks like the event is already sold out....

ERRRRRR! I can't win for loosing!

Eithercase, I still plan on being there for support if anyone else is going to be racing. Jeff, I went to Race Legal last night and put another 100 or so mile on the car. Another 100 and let the tuning begain. Also, are you going to be racing?

Regards Ray

Raymond Bunch said:
ERRRRRR! I can't win for loosing!

Eithercase, I still plan on being there for support if anyone else is going to be racing. Jeff, I went to Race Legal last night and put another 100 or so mile on the car. Another 100 and let the tuning begain. Also, are you going to be racing?

Regards Ray
Ray,
I am signed up for the test and tune. I do not think any other Buicks made it in. It sold out very quickly. You could give Alternative Motoring a call to get on the waiting list. I think their number is on their web site.
Jeff

i dunno if ill be back in time. But is anyone going to show up ? last time i went no one came, xcept that sweeeeeeet TTA pimp slapping that gto all day, that was cool.

Both times we have gone the track prep has been horrifying. (Think Palmdale on a Wednesday night, only worse). I have mentioned this to the guys that run the deal and they agree. He told me to complain to the track staff, I guess the more people complain, the more likely they will be to do something about it.

Just FYI

im trying to talk our Gov. into turning EL TORO/Irvine base with the old school blump hangers into a drag strip :D Street legals only :biggrin:

Jeff Rand said:
Ray,
I am signed up for the test and tune. I do not think any other Buicks made it in. It sold out very quickly. You could give Alternative Motoring a call to get on the waiting list. I think their number is on their web site.
Jeff

Jeff,

I'll check on it Monday, thanks. Ray

XxDarkSidexX said:
i dunno if ill be back in time. But is anyone going to show up ? last time i went no one came, xcept that sweeeeeeet TTA pimp slapping that gto all day, that was cool.

LOL! That was probably Frank. ;) Hey bud, also good idea about the video :cool:

Ray