Fontana Private Track Rental

As of today, the list shows 42 cars on it. 5 of them are Turbo Buicks. If your not on the list, you might want to get on it soon. It seems to be filling up fast.

Mike Barnard

If we can't get our Buick numbers up from 8% to 12% I am out. Can you tell I just had my review for my territory.
Jeff

Hell yea it's on!:D.... should be close. I can't hook for crap either even with the transbrake.

I'll be driving the car up there. Oh yeah I'm gonna need my helmet and jacket back...if you want just bring it up there, I'll remind you though ahead of time.

Can I play too, come on guys, can I, please can I? FLACO you and I run the same mph with my current tune. Should be fun! Rodney, I'm sure urn faster than we are. So, the FLACO and I may have to team up and take you down. It's really on now:biggrin:

Right now there are 6 plus Turbo Buicks! I think we should do our best to take out all Corvette's, Camaro's and any other victims that would like to come up against us. Scott W. My friend, you don't count. But, can help out if you like with ur monster turbo truck.

Should be fun guys, def. Looking forward to our track outing. :)

Can I play too, come on guys, can I, please can I? FLACO you and I run the same mph with my current tune. Should be fun! Rodney, I'm sure urn faster than we are. So, the FLACO and I may have to team up and take you down. It's really on now:biggrin:

Right now there are 6 plus Turbo Buicks! I think we should do our best to take out all Corvette's, Camaro's and any other victims that would like to come up against us. Scott W. My friend, you don't count. But, can help out if you like with ur monster turbo truck.

Should be fun guys, def. Looking forward to our track outing. :)

Hey you make me sound like the bad guy....double teaming on me, that aint fair! But seriously, I'm pretty sure you got me covered and then some with that beast of yours. The only way I'll beat you is if you blow a head gasket.:biggrin: (Not that I wish that upon you or anyone else!)

Now as far taking out the Vette's and Camaro's....don't forget about Benz's too!;)

I just want to let everyone know (if are going) that the track has several "used oil" drop off containers. It is all self serve.
Jeff

Hey you make me sound like the bad guy....double teaming on me, that aint fair! But seriously, I'm pretty sure you got me covered and then some with that beast of yours. The only way I'll beat you is if you blow a head gasket.:biggrin: (Not that I wish that upon you or anyone else!)

Now as far taking out the Vette's and Camaro's....don't forget about Benz's too!;)

Lol. Just picking on you bro, because the FLACO did. Yeah though, both of those Benz's are going down too. 15 Day left!

Lol. Just picking on you bro, because the FLACO did. Yeah though, both of those Benz's are going down too. 15 Day left!

Dont make Mary take her badge and gun with her! LOL You guys go pick on the modified cars and leave her alone! LOL

Only a Marine would think guns are kinky. Now if I mentioned her handcuffs, then I could see that being kinky! LOL

Ya!
I'll never forget the time in the Philippines when I woke up sitting in the middle of a parking lot wearing nothing but a pair of furry hand cuffs and a propeller hat...:redface:

heh....uh....:rolleyes:
weeeeelllll....maybe I shouldn't tell that story...:redface:

Ya!
I'll never forget the time in the Philippines when I woke up sitting in the middle of a parking lot wearing nothing but a pair of furry hand cuffs and a propeller hat...:redface:

heh....uh....:rolleyes:
weeeeelllll....maybe I shouldn't tell that story...:redface:

Holy cow dude! Please elaborate how this happened...:eek:

One week bump.

As of now, they're forcasting for nice weather. We need to start thinking about who's bringing what. I'm going to try and get someone to drive my old VW camper Bus. This will give me lots of room to for an EZ up, chairs, cooler, jack and stands, tools, ETC. Who else is going? Is anyone planing on bringing a BBQ?

I'll be working this weekend on getting my TT WB chip and Power logger dialed in.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

As of now, they're forcasting for nice weather. We need to start thinking about who's bringing what. I'm going to try and get someone to drive my old VW camper Bus. This will give me lots of room to for an EZ up, chairs, cooler, jack and stands, tools, ETC. Who else is going? Is anyone planing on bringing a BBQ?

I'll be working this weekend on getting my TT WB chip and Power logger dialed in.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Although a WOK might be more appropriate, I happen to have a functional tailgate you could use for the BBQ:wink:

Game plan.

Just guesing that we'll have about 12 to 18 people in the group. I'll have one EZ up and about five chairs. I also have room to bring a large cooler with drinks. Anyone interested in BBQ or sandwiches? Chips and salsa?

Five more days.:)

Mike B.