Fontana kills

Engine still on the stand :redface:...Even when it goes in, still don't have all the saftey equipment to go 11.5.:eek:... Even if it had the safty equipment still don't think I'm ready for 10's...Just wanted to be 10's capable!:p

Well...let us know when it's in the car and running....then we will annoint you....
"10's CAPABLE":biggrin:

...till then....you can only be annointed....

"motionless:frown:"

I only got to run three times. People were leaking oil all over the track.

Anywho here are the times and videos.

Race 1 and 2 were against the same GTP. I called him out the first time and then he wanted a rematch. I was at 21 Psi. through the Mufflers. First run was 11.5 at 118 Mph. Second run was 11.4 at 118 as well. I also did an inside video while jamming to Bad to the Bone. My last run was with the Dump open at 24 Psi. I spun a tid bit but recovered. All in all I had a great time until I was told I need a cage and a 5 point seat belt.

1. YouTube - Gran National Vs GTP

2. YouTube - Buick Grand National Vs GTP

inside view. YouTube - Grand National vs GTP

3.YouTube - Buick Grand National Vs Pinto

Hey Flaco.
Scan your time slips and post them.

When you opened your dump and upped it to 24psi on that last run, how much fuel did you add?

What timing are you running in the chip?

Are you data logging at all?

Hey Flaco.
Scan your time slips and post them.

When you opened your dump and upped it to 24psi on that last run, how much fuel did you add?

What timing are you running in the chip?

Are you data logging at all?

I don't have a scanner. If I have time ill post what the numbers are.

When I opened the dump I upped the alky to 6. And added 3% more fuel at WOT.

Pappa Lou did not want me to mess with timing.

I'm sure Papa Lou has already lectured you:biggrin:....You need to get a datalogger too so you can record full runs wirth of data. The ScanMaster is good for reference only and misses a lot.

The datalogger will let you view an entire run of data so you can set your tune with better accuracy.

What were your ScanMaster 02's and KR at?

I'm sure Papa Lou has already lectured you:biggrin:....You need to get a datalogger too so you can record full runs wirth of data. The ScanMaster is good for reference only and misses a lot.

The datalogger will let you view an entire run of data so you can set your tune with better accuracy.

What were your ScanMaster 02's and KR at?

My 02 was at 690 on my last run. I also 3KR towards the end of the run. The first two runs were at 790 with 0 knock. It was odd since I added fuel for the last run.

My 02 was at 690 on my last run. I also 3KR towards the end of the run. The first two runs were at 790 with 0 knock. It was odd since I added fuel for the last run.

:eek:
02's @ 690 is waaaaaaaaay lean....even tho the KR did not get too out of control. Might need even more fuel next time the dump is open.

Do you remember what speed the 690 was recorded? If it was down low, then not a big deal, but if it was up around 70mph or at the top, then that's a killer.

Definitely think about getting a data logger before you go racing again.

:eek:
02's @ 690 is waaaaaaaaay lean....even tho the KR did not get too out of control. Might need even more fuel next time the dump is open.

Do you remember what speed the 690 was recorded? If it was down low, then not a big deal, but if it was up around 70mph or at the top, then that's a killer.

Definitely think about getting a data logger before you go racing again.
Chicken , his fuel system is probably the problem. It's not keeping up with the demand uncorked. I't needs to be looked at.

Chicken , his fuel system is probably the problem. It's not keeping up with the demand uncorked. I't needs to be looked at.

Has Flaco been warned about what happens to him if he blows his motor?

...well...

Let's just say.....Someones cruisin' for a child abusin':biggrin:

Flaco...get that thing over to Papa Lou and get the necessary fueling upgrades completed if that's what's going on.