Fontana kills

Flaco

N/A
Hey just left fontana killed my old 11.8 time. New time 11.3 :D

Will post vids later.

Nice.
Sounds like you and The Chicken should be very close now. I think that we need a grudge race.:cool:

Congrats.

Mike Barnard

I only got to run three times. People were leaking oil all over the track.

Anywho here are the times and videos.

Race 1 and 2 were against the same GTP. I called him out the first time and then he wanted a rematch. I was at 21 Psi. through the Mufflers. First run was 11.5 at 118 Mph. Second run was 11.4 at 118 as well. I also did an inside video while jamming to Bad to the Bone. My last run was with the Dump open at 24 Psi. I spun a tid bit but recovered. All in all I had a great time until I was told I need a cage and a 5 point seat belt.

1. YouTube - Gran National Vs GTP

2. YouTube - Buick Grand National Vs GTP

inside view. YouTube - Grand National vs GTP

3.YouTube - Buick Grand National Vs Pinto

Nice runs, Flaco!
Did they give you any hassles for running faster than 11.49 without a roll cage?

Wish I could have joined you, but I'm battling a bunch of nagging issues...
Blew out a header gasket.

Tried to go gasket less today, but the header flange isn't flat enough and still leaks pretty bad....so waiting on a new set of Remflex's...

818GN,
Flaco's combo is nearly identical to mine except he has a better flowing FMIC, and I have the roller cam.

His heads are Champions...mine are some maxed out stockers.

nice runs man. How crowded was the track this time? Last time i was out there with you guys what a joke. Anyways congrats.

What was the 60 foot? 1.6*?

Meanchicken-- someguy at the track told me if i hit 11.4 not to go get the slip in my car just to walk up and get it that way they don't see your car and no cage. It worked the first time. Then they marked my slip and told me I needed a cage.

Boost231- 1.8 60ft. I need to work on that. It wasn't that crowded. They only had 3 race groups what killed the runs were folks leaking oil. It Probobly cost like 3 hours worth of fun. Overall when it was good they were moving cars along pretty good.

Congrats Flaco, Need to get that 60 ft. down & some more tuning & by then flirting with the 10's. It's probably too soon to be calling you 10's capable Flaco lol

Congrats man, nice times! I like the in-car vid, although your 6 is facing the wrong way on your seats and you're driving on the wrong side! ;)

Congrats man, nice times! I like the in-car vid, although your 6 is facing the wrong way on your seats and you're driving on the wrong side! ;)

Haha yeah had my phone on the forward camera flips everything backwards. Chicken thought I was a midget cause he didn't see me

Haha yeah had my phone on the forward camera flips everything backwards. Chicken thought I was a midget cause he didn't see me
Flaco I wonder how much quicker you would run if you paid attention to what the hell you're doing. I have never seen anyone race that way before. You are a goofy beaner !