FMIC vs SLIC

Smokin-6

Besides the possible cooling issue (blocking air flow to radiator), would'nt a front mount be more efficient?
If two people had identical TR's but one was a nice SLIC, the other a nice FMIC, within the first 5 minutes of driving they would feel pretty much the same, am I right? BUT after 30-40 minutes with everything under the hood being heat soaked would'nt the FMIC still perform much better than the hot SLIC?
My stock IC is nice when cool but gets really hot after a while. I would think that the air flowing thru a FMIC would cool it better than a SLIC. Am I wrong?

Fmic

Besides the possible cooling issue (blocking air flow to radiator), would'nt a front mount be more efficient?
If two people had identical TR's but one was a nice SLIC, the other a nice FMIC, within the first 5 minutes of driving they would feel pretty much the same, am I right? BUT after 30-40 minutes with everything under the hood being heat soaked would'nt the FMIC still perform much better than the hot SLIC?
My stock IC is nice when cool but gets really hot after a while. I would think that the air flowing thru a FMIC would cool it better than a SLIC. Am I wrong?

The goal on any street driven Buick is to have as much intercooler as possable and yet still maintain reasonable engine temps. I run G-bodys stock mount IC, Which performs great, My future plans are to replace with FMIC. Check this link out.

RJC Megacooler

Slic

Some very quick street cars run SLIC and Razors Alchy kit. (9 & 10 second cars with AC)