Florida Gators- National Champions!

How can you even have a discussion of the greatest teams without Bama included. I am not a Bama fan, matter of fact like them less than any SEC team. However, to not include them is lunacy. I admit the programs they name have won alot of games and over the last 100 years have been great teams, but would they have been if they had harder schedules. It's a fact that SEC teams play tougher scheldules than any conference in the nation.

BTW did I mention Tebow's coming back, wouldn't make plans for any of those teams to win the BCS next year.

Here come the boys from the south!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgRg9hc4FVQ[/YOUTUBE]

The story of a Champion (songs have some language)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgs71X7YfGI&annotation_id=annotation_799010&feature=iv[/YOUTUBE]

That list blows. How can they not include Alabama? And Notre Dame - now there's a program that's lost all credibility. The SEC is currently the elite of college football. While I have never been a fan of Florida, I do have a lot of respect for them and personally think Tebow is the man as far as collegiate athletes are concerned. Most of us could take some notes from that young man. Roll Tide!

Bent, are you a TN fan as well? They look like they are preparing for a big comeback!

Notre Dame, Charlie Weis.....Insert uncontrolable laughing now!!! What are they a JuCo team now or what??!?

Bent, are you a TN fan as well? They look like they are preparing for a big comeback!

Notre Dame, Charlie Weis.....Insert uncontrolable laughing now!!! What are they a JuCo team now or what??!?

Heck NO! I hope TN loses every game they play! It will be harder to loathe them as much now that Fat Phil Fulmer is gone however. I predict the Tide will Roll big again in 2009.

Notre Dame keeping Weis makes about as much sense as their "lifetime" television contract. A once proud program now in the toilet of college football. I hate to see any program fall to that level.

So I take it you don't want me to post Rocky Top! ;)

Bama has been a great team for a long time, can't deny their history. With Sabien it's going to be real interesting, I believe they will win the BCS in the next two years. As stated, I am not a Bama fan, but there is no doubting they are going to very tough to beat! There was a guy from my hometown playing there, you might have heard of Jimmy Johns! :eek:

Wow, it's amazing how all of you know more about sports teams than professional sportscasters. :rolleyes:

You were right about one thing, Bama and some Florida teams are in the Top Ten

So I take it you don't want me to post Rocky Top! ;)

Bama has been a great team for a long time, can't deny their history. With Sabien it's going to be real interesting, I believe they will win the BCS in the next two years. As stated, I am not a Bama fan, but there is no doubting they are going to very tough to beat! There was a guy from my hometown playing there, you might have heard of Jimmy Johns! :eek:
Yes I remember Jimmy Johns. Saban is already at least 1 year ahead of "schedule" on turning them around. I was at the SEC title game in Atlanta - they could have won it but we all know how that saying goes! I blame Ole Miss anyway for pissing Florida off!

Wow, it's amazing how all of you know more about sports teams than professional sportscasters. :rolleyes:
You mean the talking heads? Some of them should be calling highschool games.:biggrin:

Yes I remember Jimmy Johns. Saban is already at least 1 year ahead of "schedule" on turning them around. I was at the SEC title game in Atlanta - they could have won it but we all know how that saying goes! I blame Ole Miss anyway for pissing Florida off!

You mean the talking heads? Some of them should be calling highschool games.:biggrin:

Yeah, they were on a mission after Ole Miss, glad to see the Rebels winning again. I hope Nutt is able to turn it around there. It's hard for MS schools to compete because of the recruiting. With LSU, BAMA, and TN surrounding you and having two schools in the SEC, it is almost impossible to keep up in the talent dpt.

Almost all of those talking heads came from big 10, 12 or pac 10 schools. Every year there are a few schools that are overrated based on their history, like Notre Dame.

Florida has a good chance to repeat next year with all of their defense coming back and another great recruiting class coming in.

We fly two college flags in front of our house, the Gators and the Spartans (it's the Yankee in me). Needless to say, the Gators flag was above the Spartan flag during football season. During basketball season things will probably be reversed.

Final Four!!!!! :biggrin:

The best team won and the Heisman curse struck again!

OMG i just saw this post. what a homo. Tebow is the gayest thing since Barry fricken Mannilow, or however the hell you spell his name. Florida sucks and has had a lucky run that is soon to end. I will admit, as odd as it was, you were just lucky enough to get an O-coordinator and 4 players that happened to fit perfectly together. If you took Teblow, Rainey, Demps and Harvin and put them in ANY other offense they wouldnt do HALF of what they did at UF. And vice-versa with Mullen at another school with other players.

Congrats on your 3 national championships. You're halfway to being as good as thaU. Good luck tryin to catch 'em...