flashing check engine light

corymc

took my car out tonight and it was bogging down and the check engine light flashes twice. I am getting no knock but wondering what the problem could be i have a tt chip and a maf trans 6.25 with the 4 inch integral sensor in it what could my problem be? i am unable to get past half throttle anybody have any advice

took my car out tonight and it was bogging down and the check engine light flashes twice. I am getting no knock but wondering what the problem could be i have a tt chip and a maf trans 6.25 with the 4 inch integral sensor in it what could my problem be? i am unable to get past half throttle anybody have any advice

Check the error code.

went out and started it and no codes. gonna try to clean the chip and terminals tommorrow

Check the wire that runs from the battery to the alternator, and also the orange wire that runs from the battery to the ECM. Double check the connector that plugs into the module under the coil pack while your at it.

I had a bad connection on these (at different times) and it caused the same type of behavior.

John

Check the balancer bolt and the crank sensor. If the bolt is loose and the balancer is wobbly you will get the light. There have been a number of people that have cracked the balancer as well. HTH

Bryan

did all of that stuff and still happening tried raising fuel pressure and adding 5.5% fuel to the wot setting on the chip and still get it. not sure what do try next

tried changing the tps setting from 40 42 and 44 no change and swaped out iac sensors and no change still does it shen you give it some gas but runs fine on normal driving anything else thinking about getting a new maf element for it next and again i am getting no codes