fitment guide?

No modifications are needed to install the flares, however, being no mods are needed, the fenders are not altered where you would gain any clearance by using the flares (they are basically cosmetic). its a fine balance of having the wheels/tires fill the fender flare, but still stay under the car without rubbing. (I hope that makes sense). I can deal with trimming the fender, but I don't want to go overboard being the car is in such good shape.

The tires are BFG gforce KDW. I always liked the tread pattern from the old good year gatorbacks. These are pretty comparable.

7 years ago when I bought the car I bought a set of front GTA wheels which I liked. That was until I mounted the wheels with the flares and saw that I would never like the look of the backspacing. Attached is a photo from a couple years ago. I sold the GTA's to finance the new setup.

OLD (front 16x8 4.5"bs)GTA WHEEL PHOTO - NOT TT2

i am thinking about installing fender flares,but not yet.she going to look hot once you have your wheels on, can't wait to see the outcome

Thanks for the compliment. Your car looks great. I'm dying to work on this car, but between work and home improvements time just flys by. The last time I put a wrench to it was last September. I'll be looking to make a lot of changes to it.

I have been looking for something 17x8 or 18x8 with 4.5 inch backspacing that is black with a chrome or polished ring and I can't find anything. Both of our aftermarket wheel shops in Lexington just said "Sorry." I would like to find something in the $200-$300 range, any ideas?

I have been looking for something 17x8 or 18x8 with 4.5 inch backspacing that is black with a chrome or polished ring and I can't find anything. Both of our aftermarket wheel shops in Lexington just said "Sorry." I would like to find something in the $200-$300 range, any ideas?

I just got a set of brand new hyper black aluminum SLP 17x8 ZR1 wheels with 4.5 inch BS for $603 to my door they gave me a 10% discount over the phone. Put some 265 40 17 taken off from my Z06 on them. Had to order 245 45's for the front to fit though.

I just got a set of brand new hyper black aluminum SLP 17x8 ZR1 wheels with 4.5 inch BS for $603 to my door they gave me a 10% discount over the phone. Put some 265 40 17 taken off from my Z06 on them. Had to order 245 45's for the front to fit though.
Where did you get them?

Do you know what they weigh?

I talked to a guy at Centerline and he said he could weld me some custom wheels for about $400 each but they don't really have anything I'm crazy about either.

Im running 245/45/17 8"wheel and 4bs up front.In the back i have 275/40/17
9.5 wheel and 4.75 bs.Some guys are using 10'' wheel but would be very very close to the frame,play it safe and go with a 9.5wheel.I only have enough room to fit a pencil between the frame and tire for the back.

Sorry for reviving the old post, but this is the EXACT stance I am looking for.
Thank you SO MUCH for posting this!