First time at the track since June!

craggar

I know it's not a GN but this weekend if the weather holds I will be racing my SB 69 Camaro for the first time since I broke my leg back in June. Back then I made one pass on the fresh motor and it went 10.28@129 right out of the box in crappy air. Then I got run over by a Jr dragster and haven't been able to make a pass since.
I'm so looking forward to letting go of the tranny brake at 4600rpm and hanging on.:) Then right after I get back from the track I am on the road to meet up with my new GN finally. It's been a long summer but this will make up for it.

right on. congrats on a nice pass.

That was the last pass I made before I broke my leg. I did however do a little better this weekend, a 10.25@130. The car worked awesome and the driver wasn't too bad either. 9 rounds to get to the finals and I won on Sat.

How in the heck did you get run over by a jr. dragster?? In the pits?

Tks Boost

How in the heck did you get run over by a jr. dragster?? In the pits?
You know the rule about always having someone in the car while it's running? Well that didn't happen and I was beside the Jr when the father fired it up. It stuck full throttle until I hit the kill switch after it ran me over.:eek: