First pass with the buick after the build.

Superrmario

This pass was going back about a month or so ago, but never got around to posting it. Was only running 16-17lbs. Had a 50lb speaker box in the back that has since been removed, and I weighed 265 at the time. Also, I was running fairly lean after I watched my log.

My short time was just horrible. Watch the video and you will see the car rolling to the green. I have a PM setup as well.

Not sure off hand as the car is home with the slips in it. I have only made two passes with her since I got the motor back.

Quite honestly I belive the TQ is slipping last half.

I'll look tonight.

it's nice to see over 25mph gained in the back half, but your boost level is pretty conservative for a TE60, there is lots being left on the table there. Love the color combo of the car. No reason why that car car won't trap at 116+ with a good tune and boost in the mid 20's!

Yeah your 60ft times definetely in the 2's but for that timeslip you could run a stock turbo. TE60 will need a bit bigger converter what size tires are you running?

Running 255-60-15 Mickey ET Streets. Converter is a Vig 2800 stall so I was told. I was running heavy and being conservative on my boost because I didn't want to blow her up right after a rebuild. I also had low voltage issues which I found out after I watched the log. Lots of things have been worked out since, and I'm replacing the pump as well.

Can't stage the car for shit. I am running the stock power master, but I cannot build any boost at the line without it pushing through the beams.

What does the TC stall at 0-1psi of boost? Can it be held at this level with your current brakes?

What does the TC stall at 0-1psi of boost? Can it be held at this level with your current brakes?

Quite honestly I cannot get into boost from a stop if I lock up the front brakes. Either I spin, or I push through the beams. Check out my other post if you don't mind.

Thank!

Quite honestly I cannot get into boost from a stop if I lock up the front brakes. Either I spin, or I push through the beams. Check out my other post if you don't mind.

Thank!
Check your rear brakes...

Bryan