first kill (and firts post)

sorry i have not been able to get to the computer lately. thanks for all of the responses.

Beast TR - i love my hookers. (no pun intended.) they are not much louder then my stock ones. the fit looks real nice.(only resson i replaced mine was the stock muffler blow apart at the seam.)

Scott Long - yea the gas is expensive $2.30 a gallon for premium. Wow that must not have been to fun of a test drive. yea thats what i want to do is get someone to video it when i take the viper down.

TrndAssassin2 - good luck with your regal and on your first kill to.

madhat - sweet i love the look of those gto's. now all the ricer in school want me to go street race .my answer is no if you think you can take this take it at the track so that way you have proof.

SPOOLFOOL2 - could not have said it any better

Ssvalleyboy - i think you responded to my post on the other site as well. i asked you how you like your turbo and some other stuff. but i dont think you ever got back to me.

And thanks again for all of the replies.

I was 17 when I got my first TB. It was an 87 mostly stock (exhaust and filter) Turbo T with Draglites.I was the bomb!! I got it after 2 other guys in school had TB's. One GN and another WE4. I made the third Turbo Buick @ School. I have a pic of all 3 three of them parked next to one another. Drove them to school everyday.

We would drive together real slow around the parking lots in the mornings before school started. It was great! Rice wasn't that big then way back in 1996! LOL

I'll try to hunt that pic down sometime and post it.

$2.30 a gal for 92 I can live with. Its up to $2.85 around here now.

When I was 16 my mom gave me $20 and I got a full tank of gas and lunch. Now I can't even hardly get a good meal for $20.00 unless you go to fast food.

There wasn't much rice back when I was in high school either. Mostly Camaro's and Mustangs and pick up trucks with V8's. Every day they used to do burnouts in the parking lot by the football field. I put on a good show a few times. After that I started parking my car in the teachers lot because it was really nice and I didn't want people backing into it or hitting it with their doors.

B.B. - mine is the almost the same deal as yours was exhaust and filter but i have 17" and 18" crome Torq-Thursts. that had to have been cool. i would really like to see pics of that if you can get then.

Scott Long - WOW $2.85 that makes me feal lucky. $20 dont get you much in food. i never thought about parking in the teachers lot that might be a good idea (for my truck any way the gn still is not going to see that school).

I love doing things like that.... I got my gn when i was 15 I bought it before i got my license and also paid it off when my grandma passed away. No daddy didnt buy it for me or any part of it, one thing that makes me mad it people saying i wish my parents bought me something like that :mad: , I am now 17 and my car hasnt seemed to let anyone down at school or on the street. If people are talking Sh!! just let it go you will get your turn at them sometime hopefully at the track for everyone to see and laugh at them, "speak softly carry a very large stick". Ripping tires loose at 55MPH using 20+ PSI on street tires always seems to drop their jaws :D . Becareful, on the streets here in WI my car seems to get alot of looks from police, might be the ATR stainless exhaust rumbling the ground :wink: but it would be a sad day to smash a great car like a GN up just being a dumba$$ on the streets. With an intercooler and some mods you are set to go, represent the great old AMERICAN MADE cars NOT RICE,have fun.

,Dan

Hey guys i feal so lucky truns out the guy i race didnt pass inspection for brakes and crashed his car 1 week after the race hes ok but the car is a different story luck me this did not happen when i race him.

$2.30 for Premium, try 2.49 to 2.69 for 87 Octane

MadMike87 said:
Scott Long - yea the gas is expensive $2.30 a gallon for premium. Wow that must not have been to fun of a test drive. yea thats what i want to do is get someone to video it when i take the viper down.

Your lucky we pay out the roof for Premium, then we dont have but 91 octane out here so another 3-5 dollars for Octane boost.

got my tb in high school too end of my senior year but it had a 3 inch whole in the up pipe that i couldnt see becouse of the wire brading over the pipe and becouse of it i got killed by my friend and his 97 gsx eclipse (wich was by far he fastest car in school , 16 g, eghuast, fuel pump and , safc for tuning ,

anyways the point is i was way embarest but when ui saw him at a bar like 2 months ago and told hin the car went 12 . 59 he about **** and then told me his mitsu caught fire and burnt to the ground ? ur damn lucky to own an intercooled car in high school make the best of it

Wow there is a sunoco station about 30 minutes from here that sells 93 and 94 octane. Also they have 110 octane pumps but that **** is pricey.

Congrats on the kill and the TR. I got my first one when i was 21 in Alaska. was a hot air. then i got my 87 this year and i havent looked back yet. Keep it clean and take it in steps. Harry