First data log download problems with PL

MaxVO2

Lemur with a long Femur
I just installed my PL including updating the Scanmaster Chip and attaching the wire, etc... Fired everything up and am getting oddball data readings when looking at the data. I *think* I installed everything correctly but the Scanmaster only shows basic data, no tps, voltage, etc... Heck, the PL data looks oddball as well.

Check out the data file attached. Dunno the problem. I drove the car around a bit to get data while car was moving. Car runs great, but something is amiss with the PL data.

Thanks for looking Guru people!

Billy

Attachments

• LogFile.dat
    457.8 KB · Views: 46
just my 2 sense did u clean the ecm contacts with the goop good a couple times ? somebody i know scraped some of the foil off after too many beers and got the same problem:oops: ya i know it says dont scrape in bold letters:rolleyes:

Yes, I have hooked up the white wire to the I/O board and it does come on, etc.. I assume you don't have to connect also to the OBD connector as well under the dash... Will clean the connectors in a few mins and see if that helps. Thx 4 the help so far..

Billy

Took apart the ECM I purchased along with the already installed Powerlogger and found the contacts were corroded on the inside - I guess it had been in a humid environment. I cleaned everything up using electrical contact cleaner and a gentle Colgate toothbrush with whitening, bolted it all back up and everything works now!

Thanks for everyone's help!

Billy