Finally

87granny

Have had the GN for 3 years now and can never find anyone who wants to play but when i'm in my DD Nissan Maxima everyone wants a race so last night after fixing a bad fuel pump on Thursday i decide to take the wife and kids out to a show for some burgers and check out the cars ( i'm an idiot cause all this happend with my wife and kids and car seats in the car that said ) so we finish eating and start to make the 30 minute ride home going 55 mph minding my own business see a 300c Hemi SRT 8 blow by me then he proceeds to slow down and pace me at 55 ok so i hear him throttle up then i punch it too ( i know never go from a roll but what the hell ) he had me ny a car he can't walk away from me but i can't catch him either so we slow down doing the speed limit again we go like 10 -15 miles this way my wife turns to me and goes you know you should smoke him :eek: so like a mile later we get suck at a red light together he inches up to me so i'm thinking here we go i brake boost the light turns green i take off like the GN was shot out of a cannon i hear the 300 roar and spin the tires i just stay in it 21lbs and holding the kids in the back seats with arms raised like there on a roller coaster screamming faster faster my wife is like slow down i look down i'm doing 95 in a 55 and the 300 is 4 to 5 cars back so i shut it down aaaaaaaaaa what a great ride home the 300 stayed right next to me untill he turned off 55 to 60 the rest of the way :biggrin: couldn't see his face cause he had tint but i know he was thinking WTF i got a Hemi

Not to take this thread off of intended subject, but what do those do in the 1/4? I didn't think that they were all that fast? They're not exactly a lightweight car either.

Not to take this thread off of intended subject, but what do those do in the 1/4? I didn't think that they were all that fast? They're not exactly a lightweight car either.

From what I have read on the net they do the 1/4 in 13.4 stock but they are hard to beat at top end speed

Cool. Those 300's are no good from a dig those low profile tires and heavy car just not enough get up an go. I spanked one bad at a 1/8 mile track a few years ago.