Finally made the switch

ScottyG

After gathering parts for the last couple months. I got my last piece to fully convert my 86 to E-85!!

My god this is by far one of the best thing I have ever done to the car since I got it!
I tested out two station and got e-76 and e-77 pretty good for winterblend!

Put my new TT chip in and cranked the boost up to 25lbs lol and holy crap!! For having little mods car felt great! No knock AFRs .780 Couldnt of ask for a better tune!
Can't wait to get to the track! Best time last year in stock fuel system and a old hypertech chip at 13lbs was 13.2 at 102

That's awesome! Corn Fed for the WIN!
Like the exhaust smell? Chocolate popcorn is as close of description as I've come up with.

Your going to love it !! Post up your mods in your signature .

Your going to love it !! Post up your mods in your signature .

I'm on my iPhone I will get to my shop tomorrow and update it on the desk top.

But as for right now.
Exhaust: kirban 2 piece 3in DP to custom 3in single exhaust w/ magnaflow straight through
Trans: old Art Carr that was never used! Had Vince Janis go through it and he did his modifications to it! Also had a AC16930 9.5 NL converter. -6 trans lines to a derale dual pass cooler with 500cfm fan
^ that's what mods I ran the 13.2 with

Over winter I added translator: Ls1 maf . And did fuel -8 feed -6 return , kirban fpr, brand new tank,sending unit! Aem 320lph pump and TT chip and 80s!

When I got the car they said engine was rebuilt no record or proof tho! Runs really good and strong! And stock turbo with HD wastegate

After gathering parts for the last couple months. I got my last piece to fully convert my 86 to E-85!!

My god this is by far one of the best thing I have ever done to the car since I got it!
I tested out two station and got e-76 and e-77 pretty good for winterblend!

Put my new TT chip in and cranked the boost up to 25lbs lol and holy crap!! For having little mods car felt great! No knock AFRs .780 Couldnt of ask for a better tune!
Can't wait to get to the track! Best time last year in stock fuel system and a old hypertech chip at 13lbs was 13.2 at 102

You'll enjoy it. My car went from 13.01 at 104 to... well, I don't know. I blew a head gasket at 111mph well short of the finish.

It ran 8.00 @ 92 in the 1/8 on E85. It was kept out of the sevens by crummy 60' times due to the stock convertor not being matched to the tune.

You'll enjoy it. My car went from 13.01 at 104 to... well, I don't know. I blew a head gasket at 111mph well short of the finish.

It ran 8.00 @ 92 in the 1/8 on E85. It was kept out of the sevens by crummy 60' times due to the stock convertor not being matched to the tune.

Why did it blow a headgasket?

Made the switch myself last year and love it. Here the best the gas station 5 mins from my house tested last year
received_10206101989223615.jpeg