Finally getting a grip on this v6 thing........

nucnova

I am the new owner of a Pontiac TTA with a Buick on center stage 2 engine in it.This is the first V6 that I have ever owned,built and tuned. At first this thing scared the crap out of me seeing how I had always been told that it was "fragile" and would always be broke, along with my wallet. On my last few outings I have made progress and it's actually starting to become fun to drive. I live in Arizona and the weather right now not the best for making horsepower. Even late at night the temp is still in the high 90's and the DA is 6000ft. Here is a rundown of it's best time in this weather with a moderate tune up and on a 29.5X10.5 tire.

60ft 1.32
1/8 et 5.64
1/8 mph 127
1/4 et 8.71
1/4 mph 161

Looking foward to better weather and getting this car into the bottom 8's. :)

very nice times... glad you stayed with the v-6 and didn't give in to peer pressure.:)

Update with some new times. The weather here in Arizona is starting to get nice so we decided to take the TTA out and see if we could improve on the previous ET's and mph. It was a Saturday night ricer fest so the track was less than perfect but here are the times.

60ft 1.30
1/8 et 5.36
1/8mph 134.01
1/4 et 8.38
1/4mph 167.98

Still a moderate tune-up so looking foward to cooler weather and a better track!