Finally...Coach's New Build...

Then he will need to go on a diet..to run the numbers.........:rolleyes:

Ok guys...
What do you think? I was sketching a logo for the car. Most know I call it THE EXECUTIONER. I came up with this...
I'll use it on my new hoodpad and in a few other areas.
I already had custom headrests done.

image-3907986424.jpg
image-3237027850.jpg
image-148191715.jpg

I think the 6 with the executioner axe is cool. I definitely go for the understated route. Most people would not even get it.

I think naming the car the executioner is kind of silly. You're scaring off racers and the cops will look at you funny. But, that's just my opinion. My car(pictured) is dusty, better wash it now...

Attachments

• IMAG0227.jpg
    IMAG0227.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 278
jasjamz said:
I think naming the car the executioner is kind of silly. You're scaring off racers and the cops will look at you funny. But, that's just my opinion. My car(pictured) is dusty, better wash it now...

I remember seeing your plate after I posted mine...years ago.
Very cool to have a twin from another state.

I saw yours before I had purchased mine. I had it on a scribble pad at work with a bunch of others prior to seeing you had it. Figured since you were so far away it wouldnt hurt. Do people figure yours out rather quickly or do they stand behind the car with a puzzled look? I like your other mods. Adds that personal touch. I'm changing it soon. Something E85 related.

What are all the Buick events...nation wide? I want to attend a few this summer, but next year...I want to try to go to quite a few. I still do not know when the engine will be done, so I will be limited this summer.
Next year...
Norwalk for sure.
TurboBuick.com Nats
Bowling Green
What others are there? Don't say BPG cause I have been told to stay home, so I will.

I really want to hit a few big shows too. Thinking maybe the Power Tour 2014.

Been slaving away for a few weekends polishing everything that's getting chromed or vapor coated. I got some trick photos of my valve covers being modded into some extremely trick pieces.
The process is called EDM. Electrical Discharge Machining. It uses a very high grade graphite to remove the material in the shape of the cutters being used. I wanted 3D Checkers as a theme. They will be chrome plated when finished.
Started out as Champion Buick 6 covers. Then machined flat.

image-3091706761.jpg
image-395683492.jpg
image-4217647552.jpg
image-2424805785.jpg
image-2258082396.jpg

More...
I opened up the breather hole to 1 3/4 inches. That should do away with any crank case pressure issues.
Then added 45 degree tubes with K&N clamp on shielded breathers.
image-4234254954.jpg
image-3717132819.jpg
image-3225164563.jpg
image-1585178454.jpg
image-2851555544.jpg

Yep more..
The intake is smoothed and getting sent out to be Vapor Coated, which is the process that you see on the Edelbrock Endura Shine intakes. The Hemco plenum and valve covers are going to Paul's Chrome Plating in Mars, Pa. They are one of the top plating companies in the USA.
I also added the air temp sensor in the rear of the intake. That is where Cal Hartline wanted it for my new F.A.S.T. XFI!!!
*****You can also see that I put Heli-coils in EVERY hole. This makes the intake better then factory. Aluminum threads are very weak. I hear all the time about guys NOT wanting an intake because it has been repaired. I drilled every hole in this out...on purpose, to do this. If you guys trust my machining and engineering skills...DO THIS if you have your intake off.******
I cannot wait for this all to be done.
image-2728816740.jpg
image-1385553196.jpg
image-2416827493.jpg
image-3569028450.jpg
image-2520450421.jpg

Here is my new logo all finished on my new Pit Crew Racing shirt. I love it!!!
image-849638799.jpg
image-3552501946.jpg
image-100525281.jpg
image-1577687504.jpg

looking good!!! i am sure the holes in the VCs and upper plenum are to mount your top secret logos that are being made o_O .... any spy photos:cool:

also why not do the "endure-shine" thing to the VCs? any reason why you are doing chrome?

aaron

looking good!!! i am sure the holes in the VCs and upper plenum are to mount your top secret logos that are being made o_O .... any spy photos:cool:

also why not do the "endure-shine" thing to the VCs? any reason why you are doing chrome?

aaron

Yes...the holes are for my custom final touch. I will post pics when they are chromed...with the finished touch.
The thickness is scaring me. I want as thin a layer as they can do and the Vapor is not very controllable yet. It starts with a filler primer coat. Paul's chrome plating are masters at making killer finishes. I am driving these items to them to make sure they understand how important this is.

Coach, do you remember the tap size for the IAT sensor? I need to tap mine per Cal's instructions as well.