Finally...Coach's New Build...

charlief1 said:
Didn't know you had an EDM Donnie. I may need to send you a few things to play with.;)

Almost 2 million dollars worth!!!
Your emblems will be done on it.

Coach, do you remember the tap size for the IAT sensor? I need to tap mine per Cal's instructions as well.

3/8 NPT

You may also want to add a 1/8 NPT holeback there for a vacuum line or a MAP Sensor

3/8 NPT

You may also want to add a 1/8 NPT holeback there for a vacuum line or a MAP Sensor
All of mine are coming off the Billet block on top of the throttlebody, but I do have 1 tapped in the back of my plenum if I need it for anything else.
Will I be OK, Cal?

Thank you for advising.

Wow very nice!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work....I like custom work. Your car is an extension of who you are!!!!!!!!
Prasad

More parts coming...
Peter from Alradco is working on something trick!!!
Stay posted...

I got plenty of supplies in today to keep me fabbing parts...stay tuned.

Projects underway are...
Blow-off brace for up-pipe
Front frame connecting brace...all 1 piece
Custom mandrel bent 3.5 inch inlet pipe and 1.5 inch radiator pipe.
Billet tranny cooler mount and shroud
Carbon Fiber battery box and lid

The intake left for Vapor Coating.
The valve covers and plenum are waiting on the up-pipe and then they all will go to Paul's Chrome Plating.
A huge list of items is heading for New Image Powdercoatings in Struthers, Ohio to get my metallic black finish.
Mandrel bent pipes will get sent to Mirror Polishing Co.

Oh....I'm taking donations to this thread to help keep you guys entertained...hahaha

Ok fellas,
Look what showed up on Friday. I was contacted by Cal Hartline after I posted and bought a tank he had sitting in the back of his shop.
I had it sent from Hartline's to Julio at Alky Control. Julio installed the correct brass fitting and a new GM float level.
He also included a new plug in wiring harness for the fuel level and a check valve.
I decided to get a new ALKY pump for my build and have my other pump rebuilt for a spare.
I will mount the tank and pump and then run some rope where I want the feed line to go and Julio will make the lines to my specs down the road. I need to fab up a nice bracket to mount the pump in the rear of the car.
But...just knowing I don't need to carry a jug around with more Meth makes this all worth it. I can drive to Norwalk and race and drive home on the 6 gallons it holds. That's nice.

image-1042069928-jpg.184991
image-2512898168-jpg.184992
image-2171303505-jpg.184993
image-4215792784-jpg.184994

I've often thought about doing a spare tire well tank like that. That's going to like very nice. I wonder how long priming takes with the pump in the back or if it makes a difference at all? Please let us know when you get it in and test it.

I've often thought about doing a spare tire well tank like that. That's going to like very nice. I wonder how long priming takes with the pump in the back or if it makes a difference at all? Please let us know when you get it in and test it.
That is the reason for the check valve. It keeps the line ready to spray. Mark Hueffman has had his car done this way for a few years now. He loves it.

Just got back from using mine!:D Maiden run for my new double pumper fuel system, alky in the trunk works great.

TR Custom Parts said:
Just got back from using mine!:D Maiden run for my new double pumper fuel system, alky in the trunk works great.

Did your fuel pressure issue improve?
AG

Did your fuel pressure issue improve?
AG
Hey Allan,
Can you post a few good pics of your FAST dash in this thread for me? I am thinking of adding it down the road when I have that overwhelming feeling to buy something totally overkill for my needs. I think it will fit the bill.

Thanks
Donnie

coach said:
Hey Allen,
Can you post a few good pics of your FAST dash in this thread for me? I am thinking of adding it down the road when I have that overwhelming feeling to buy something totally overkill for my needs. I think it will fit the bill.

Thanks
Donnie

Yes, I will find some pictures and post. Where I mounted mine is not optimal for viewing but for me data logging was the primary purpose.
AG

FYI - I have my Dash set up to automatically log at a certain throttle %. This could be useful info just in case something happens you always have some data.
AG