Finally back on the road

brent lovett

Finally got her back after rebuilding the top end.

Attachments

• 20160721_211953.jpg
    20160721_211953.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 236
She's a beauty, although I was once asked if my car was a he or a she? I said it must be a he, it's got BALLS. Lol

I love the stance, what springs are you running? Great look!

I have full Detroit Speed stage 3 suspension kit and steering. Car will turn on a dime. The handling is amazing

If I remember right they are 2" lowering Springs. The shocks are fully adjustable. I still have ever some tweaking to do. The front is a little too low and the back just a touch too high. Front tires are scrubbing a bit over decent sized bumps

Thanks guys. The wheels are CCW classics. Gun metal with brushed aluminum lip. We painted the lugs black....they came black chrome but it basically looked silver so we painted them. Hope it stays on.
Going to get an estimate on the interior Tuesday. Going for a race style look. Already have Buddy Club race seats installed and the rest of the interior is basically gutted. Have a fiberglass dash ready to be painted and a full set of gauges that look awesome from NuVintage. Hopefully the rest of the work won't break the bank.

Thanks guys. The wheels are CCW classics. Gun metal with brushed aluminum lip. We painted the lugs black....they came black chrome but it basically looked silver so we painted them. Hope it stays on.
Going to get an estimate on the interior Tuesday. Going for a race style look. Already have Buddy Club race seats installed and the rest of the interior is basically gutted. Have a fiberglass dash ready to be painted and a full set of gauges that look awesome from NuVintage. Hopefully the rest of the work won't break the bank.
Sounds awesome. Be sure to post up some pics!

Definitely will. Hopefully it won't be too long before it's done but if it's like everything else Buick it will take a while!
At one point I had a goal for the car of weighing 2800 lbs with 700 rwhp for a 4:1 ratio. The 700hp is definitely not an issue at this point. I haven't weighed it since gutting the inside, adding more fiberglass, and various other weight savings but I doubt I can get to 2800. I'm certainly below 3000 already but won't know exactly where until I put it on a scale next week.

Definitely will. Hopefully it won't be too long before it's done but if it's like everything else Buick it will take a while!
At one point I had a goal for the car of weighing 2800 lbs with 700 rwhp for a 4:1 ratio. The 700hp is definitely not an issue at this point. I haven't weighed it since gutting the inside, adding more fiberglass, and various other weight savings but I doubt I can get to 2800. I'm certainly below 3000 already but won't know exactly where until I put it on a scale next week.
That's just awesome.