Fiberglass front bumper

Fuelie600

Looking for help choosing a good quality bumper. I would like the impact srrip and bumperettes molded in to keep it stock appearing. Any suggestions? I have found one thru VFN. Haven't had any experience with then. Has anyone? Thanks, Brian

Hartline bumpers has the strips molded in. If any thing like there hoods can't go wrong!! Imo

Resurrecting old thread… did you ever find a good fiberglass bumper? I’ve had one since 1990, but the stock metal turn signal bezels never fit right. It was like the mold never compensated for the thickness of the fiberglass. Just wondering if you found one, if it fit perfectly, and if so where did you get it?

I purchesed front and rears from Kirbans. I prob have 15 hrs into them, not including paint. They look perfect now and fit like stock. I have never seen fiberglass bumpers on any regal that look good. Maybe guys just care about weight only. The parking light stick out of the bumper and most bumpers r too tight to the fillers.

I had to cut a little for the parking lights too. Also about 15 hours in fixing to get right also had stress cracks I had to fiberglass. Fit not perfect but OK.

Bumper

Attachments

• 1434556720775.jpg
    1434556720775.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 159
I had to cut a little for the parking lights too. Also about 15 hours in fixing to get right also had stress cracks I had to fiberglass. Fit not perfect but OK.

Where did u end up cutting the bumper at. My turn signal housings dont sit flush against the bumper.

If I remember right had to cut little larger but don't think they still was completely flush.

Mite also want to put some clips behind them not much to hold them in. Glass thin.