Fiberglass bumper fillers installed

nwb300

I finally got time to install these and thought you guys might want to see some pics. I ordered them from Brian (Gbodyparts). They fit decent and I recommend if you get a set round out the mounting holes when you drill them so you can fine tune the alignment. Not to much of a pain in the ass. lol

bumperfiller5.jpg
[/IMG]

bumperfiller4.jpg
[/IMG]

bumperfiller3.jpg
[/IMG]

bumperfiller2.jpg
[/IMG]

bumperfiller1.jpg
[/IMG]

Oh my god that looks good. My old warped fillers look worse every day to me.

I finally got time to install these and thought you guys might want to see some pics. I ordered them from Brian (Gbodyparts). They fit decent and I recommend if you get a set round out the mounting holes when you drill them so you can fine tune the alignment. Not to much of a pain in the ass. lol

bumperfiller5.jpg
[/IMG]

bumperfiller4.jpg
[/IMG]

bumperfiller3.jpg
[/IMG]

bumperfiller2.jpg
[/IMG]

bumperfiller1.jpg
[/IMG][

Looks good.

Very, very nice job there, buddy. Really looks great....man, can't believe that's fiberglass....you've got me thinking now, as I've been waiting for Richard Clark to come out with his new design....he's been sidetracked by other projects (understandable) so maybe I'll go this route...

Nice job.

Bruce '87 Grand National

By the way, are those 17" Torque Thrusts IIs on your GN? If so, what backspace? And what size tires did you use? They look just great and proportional with your GN. Thanks kindly.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Thanks for the compliments guys!!!! Bruce, they are 16" torque thrusts with 4" backspacing. I have 255/50 in the back and 245/50 in the front.

Looks good! Are those painted? I had heard they sometimes don't fit the bottom of the taillight, like there could be a gap. How did you find that area to fit?

Attachments

• fillers.JPG
    fillers.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 241
Those look great. I should get off my a$$ and install mine. Got them from Brian about 2 years ago and haven't taken the time to install them. Did you have them pro painted?

Monteperformanc, when I first put them on there was a gap about a 1/4" or so right by the license plate on each side (the part you circled). what I had to do was round out the bottom of the 3 holes on the top side of the fillers so I could pull the fillers up a bit. Then I moved the bumper up slightly to make it look flush. It took a few tries to get it right but it looks good now......at least i think it does. lol Squid4life, I did have them professionally painted.