Fenders, chips, doors, T wheels

IrvJr

2 - fenders with GNX vents in primer no rust. $250

2 - Turbo Tweak chips for 50's. One was mine with alky, the other came in my WH1 and dont know if its an alky chip. $50 each 1 chip sold.

4 - 86 T wheels with caps a nearly new stock size Falken radials. Excellent condition $400 for it all Sold

1 set of doors in primer, light rust and seams should be cleaned up but no cancerous rust. Plan was to have them cleaned up and have the seam redone and etch primed and then sell. Could have it done for the buyer too.

1 Pass side black door off my wrecked GN. No rust, full power. Dent in upper rear corner were it rolls over to window from where body was pushed into it. Same deal, was gonna have it fixed and sell. Can also have it done for buyer.

All doors are good if someone needs skins or a good core to fix instead there rusted out ones. All 3 for cheap, make offer.

Wiper motor and arms. $40

stock spindles $40

stock front upper and lower control arms $50 per set per side. Lowers sold.

2 sets stock rear control arms, 1 lower set with poly bushings $30 for stock, $40 for set with lower poly bushings. All Sold.

All prices are minus shipping for the larger ones, if close we can try and meet up. Small stuff can include shipping or deal some.

wheel4.jpg

wheel3.jpg

wheel2.jpg

Wheel1.jpg

tires.jpg

I have a freight company i use, its a minimum of 150 for the pallet, so 400 plus whatever that is. If you pick it up at the airport i know its cheaper than having them have a driver deliver it. Would that be to LAX? I can call them and get a exact quote.

Like i said, i dont know that the one that came with my car has alky or not. I do know that the one i bought for my old car did. I emailed pics Eric to help determine whats what.

what brand poly bushings are in the upper and lower rear control arms in that pic? miles? i don't understand the rear control arm prices in first post - $40 for set of UPPER & LOWER stock control arms that have poly bushings shown in pic? Looks like the uppers have poly too?

thx!

ps - i would be all over they T-type wheels/caps if ride was not 2000mi, lol

Yeah i totally messes up that info for the rear control arms. I didnt know the uppers had poly bushings. No idea on the brand. Its was 30 for the lowers with stock bushings and 40 for the lowers with poly. 50 for the stock set and 60 for the poly set. My bad. Sorry

For just the lowers with poly bushing, $50 shipped. You want them boxed?

I'm guessing the upper rear control arms in the pic have poly bushings because the gold anodized color of the metal is similar to the stuff in the energy suspension kit, but other bushings could use similar color sleeves?

How much for set of upper & lower rear control arms shipped to 80305? prefer poly, but stock is ok too. can you post a picture of the parts before we close the deal? thx!

Ken. You want them boxed? That will cost more, to sleeve the sway bar holes and plate it.

And for the set Krazy, the upper looks like poly. It will take a few days for pics, out of town skiing til wed. Shipped for stock lowers and upper with poly $60 shipped. Would you like them boxed too?

Irv,
I am confused, Are these stock Rear lower control arms that I can bolt a stock sway bar to. If they are that is all I am looking for.
Ken