Feeling out possible value...

YNOVATE

I got the GN blues
I have GMP 1/18th GNX #406 Black Chrome Centennial edition from 2003. THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! I have the autographed Lithograph by Tim Frederick as well!

I opened it once to view the car when I ordered it back in 2003. Took the utmost care not to get any fingerprints on the car, wrapped it back up, put it back in the box, and it has sat in my closet for the last 7 years.

same goes for the lithograph. I viewed it once, rolled it back up and put it back in it's cardboard tube.

Everything is matching numbers and apparently is supposed to match the real GNX #406. So if you know who owns GNX #406 this would be a very special thing for that person to own.

but back to the title question....how much is thing thing worth? I can't find any information on value on Ebay or by googling this model.

Ok, I'll Start with an asking price. If it's too high, then give me a reasonable offer.

I really don't want to keep this GNX. I have a 1/18th of an '85 GN(of which I sold to buy my house) and that's all I want to keep.

I think it'd be sweet if GNX owner #406 could buy this, but this car has not been registered in the GNX registry. so who knows if this car is still alive? maybe it was wrecked and scrapped!? If that's the case then that adds a little special value to this Centennial special edition diecast.

I'll start with $250 o.b.o.

ttt. Is $250 right? come one...80+ views and no one can even give me a ball park on the value of this thing...or at least point me in the right direction?

I can't justify paying to ship the model and the lithograph for a $100 sale.

I'll let it go for $100, but local pick-up only.