Feeler Tastefully Modded 10-sec 1986 Wh-1

Trade for a 92 GMC Typhoon ?? It built and run hard. Wife will hate it and wont want lol.
Just thought Id ask I love your WH1 !

car show

Yes, your car looked great i am freddys freind.I cant believe he sold his white t for 10k that was a 10 second car.Someone got a great deal.:)

Ok this is it I cant believe Im doing this. So this is my final offer to everyone. Ive already lost a house a wife and alot of time in my life so whats another few $$$$ at this point.

$11,500

Drive it away and dont look back. Someone wants a nice "T" out there. Come and get it.

TTT

Still have the car I had turned down a bunch of offers because I was going to keep it but my lawyer says get rid of it so she dont get it. Rock Bottom price is $12,500 not a penny less. Any Takers??

LOL. I would just give it away to spite her :eek:. Dont you have any friends that could "buy" the car for a very cheap price until you get divorced? Just a thought.

Dont you have any friends that could "buy" the car for a very cheap price until you get divorced? Just a thought.

Sell it to me for $100 and I'll keep it safe for you until your free. I know a place that it can be stored inside too. I'll sell it back to for $100 and one pass down NED.:)

Sell it to me for $100 and I'll keep it safe for you until your free. I know a place that it can be stored inside too. I'll sell it back to for $100 and one pass down NED.:)

If you get a good pass Joe @ NED will boot you. I got the boot thats why I have'nt been back this season. Its not a fact of selling it so she dont get it. I just got her an 2006 GXP Grand Prix and I dont want to be paying for it for the next 3 years. I want all ties cleared if you know where Im coming from.

Too bad, it seems like too nice car to walk away from....

Too bad, it seems like too nice car to walk away from....

Ive wanted a wh1 since I was a kid. I also didnt want to loose everything Ive worked my ass off for either but somethings in life you cant control. Someone is going to get a great ride for a fraction of the cost to build.

Too all that have replied and have interest in the car. It is currently sale pending. I will have a better answer by saturday night.

Too all that have replied and have interest in the car. It is currently sale pending. I will have a better answer by saturday night.

Did it Sell?
If not I may be interested. I have the money and the interest just don't know about the distance. What state are you in?