1986 WH-1 T-Type/t-tops for sale

Gordon Bryan

49,675 original miles. WH-1 Designer Series paint. 1 of 463 in 1986. Twilight Sentinel. 90 option codes on trunk tag. Purchased from original owner in 12/2001. August 2007 CARFAX. 50 pages of dealer maintenance documentation. Original dated MAF hose and ignition coil. Absolutely original drivetrain. Engine/transmission never tampered with. Front suspension rebuit. New springs all around with Bilstein shocks. New front/rear GSCA bumper fillers. Flawless interior. 9 out of 10 (for 21 years old) original paint. Minor paint imperfections on right front fender. 1 door ding on entire car. Power antenna inop, but replacement included with car. Radio and cassette work, a/c is cold. Laptop with Turbo-Link included, along with Turbo/Tweak stock replacement chip and $1,500 in other spare parts. Garage kept and covered. You won't find a nicer T-Type anywhere at this price. $12,495. Won't last long at this price. 30+ pictures available.
Memphis area. Call Gordon at 901-755-1318/901-493-7551. Email dewdeb@mac.com or dgbryan@fedex.com

ygm

Sounds like a compliment to me, but my 1kb hard drive can't actually determine what "ygm" stands for. Help the 54 year old to understand !! :confused:

Unbelieveable two southern WH1's for sale both awesome cars....Very nice Good luck my friend....TTT for ya!

Sold to a very good guy....Philip you had better drive her down to see me with that beautiful car....

Thanks,

Aaron