Feeler Tastefully Modded 10-sec 1986 Wh-1

Wow, sounds like somebody is getting a really nice car for a deal. I remember when Pete aka "Fat Bubba" owned it and it was always one of the nicest around and ran real good too. Don't see too many WH1's like this one.:cool:

Wow, sounds like somebody is getting a really nice car for a deal. I remember when Pete aka "Fat Bubba" owned it and it was always one of the nicest around and ran real good too. Don't see too many WH1's like this one.:cool:

I hear ya! If the car was closer to me, I would have bought it a long time ago.
It had to sell otherwise he would have posted back by now. Somebody is a happy camper.

So here's the deal. I had a buyer who was interested in the car and it turns out that he is not ready to buy right now. So now that Ive turned down e-mai's from many of you all I can say is sorry.

The car is back up for sale, these are my terms. The price I am asking is final not a penny less that what I want of $11,500. If you are not ready to buy or are not serious about buying this car please dont bother.

I keep getting the same questions over and over. So here is the answers to all.

Q- Does the car have rust.
A- What car doesnt. This is a southern car so its in very very nice shape and any rust is only surface and its only on the control arms and spots on the frame that are bare. Nothing to be worried about and NO ROT/RUST on the body at all.

Q- Does the A/C work
A- Yes as I stated in the Ad everything but the power antenna works.

Q- Can the car be driven on roads
A- You will find out when you buy it, but yes I have only driven it 400 miles since I got it and its a great street car, the converter is a little loose but the car was built for multi uses, and yes it does have a lockup conv.

Q- Will you take 8500
A- Not in your wildest dreams

Q- Do you have like 100 pics
A- Yes

Q- Any issues with the car that I know of.
A- I got the car in Jan of 09 and put it on the road in june. I went through the entire car to make sure everything was addressed and repaired and working 100%

Q- Was this Pete's old car
A- Yes and if you thought it was nice before you need to see it now.The car was a mess when I got it. Nothing major but I dropped some coin and alot of time to get it where it is.

Any other ? please just call its easier if we talk on the phone than to type out 800 pages of info.

Thanks for all that have inquired, you will not be disappointed I promiss you that. I have seen some crap sell for more than what I am asking.

Going to take it out right now for a little ride its sunny and 50 here.

I can't believe nobody has scooped this up.

This is a smoking deal and it does look just like it but this is not Pete Retzkos AKA Fat Bubbas old car. I am not sure if by someone asking if this is Petes old car they are refering to Pete Retzko but is metioned in one of the replys. Just an FYI

Ok this is it I cant believe Im doing this. So this is my final offer to everyone. Ive already lost a house a wife and alot of time in my life so whats another few $$$$ at this point.

$11,500

Drive it away and dont look back. Someone wants a nice "T" out there. Come and get it.

What would you take for it delivered to Oklahoma City?

Just so everyone is aware of whats going on. The car at this point is SOLD, I have a buyer coming from NY on Saturday Am with good intentions of loading it on the trailer and taking ownership. Thanks to all that have commented and or inquired about the car. I was sure whoever got it was getting more than there money's worth. This car will be missed by me and many family and friends. I will be back again someday........;)

I put a picture of this car up as my screen saver at work. It is a reminder to me everyday that I should of taken a loan out of my 401K and bought that thing!!! Someone will have a sweeeeet already modded ride at a vrey good price.

So there is now a new owner. He was more thasn pleased of the condition and how clean the car was. We loaded it up and its off to the Rochester NY area. Once again I cant say thanks enough to everyone who comented inquired and supported me through this.

Its never easy having to sell due to a divorce and I hope I never have to again. My WH1 will be missed but never forgotten.

So the new owner is a new member on here and Im sure he is going to need help from all of us. He got a 1986 Gn brand new and sold it due to as divorce, and works for GM electrical and made most of the elec motors on these cars. His name is Sam and he is a great guy.

Thanks Everyone

Jon AKA "DCVING"

Sometimes life throws a hook and forces us to sacrifice the thing we love. The important thing to remember is that you can always get another one.

Good luck to you Jon. We'll see you back here again.

Rick