FEELER/I am swapping to Turbo LS motor.

I was in school FT last semester and working PT. My disability rating is 100% in the eyes of the state I reside and the Dept of VA. I was injured while I was in. Served 13yrs and multiple surgeries later I get the boot. As far as the "PTSD" goes, I think I'm fine and other people have the problem but apparently some people with degrees feel differently. Other than that, I'm sorry but we don't know each other well enough or at all for me to be sharing/trading my "war stories" with you. However, I appreciate your interest in Veterans and hope you support your local Veteran community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was in school FT last semester and working PT. My disability rating is 100% in the eyes of the state I reside and the Dept of VA. I was injured while I was in. Served 13yrs and multiple surgeries later I get the boot. As far as the "PTSD" goes, I think I'm fine and other people have the problem but apparently some people with degrees feel differently. Other than that, I'm sorry but we don't know each other well enough or at all for me to be sharing/trading my "war stories" with you. However, I appreciate your interest in Veterans and hope you support your local Veteran community.

Nope, just curious. I thought you could not have a job and be 100% disabled. Thank you for your service.

As far as the military side of disability goes you can have a job as long as it doesn't require you to perform equal or greater than the requirements of the military branch you served in and the requirements of the job you held while in the military. i.e. Lifting 50lbs or more type stuff. The state allows you to collect disability and work a max of 20hrs which is part time employment. And again the same limitations and capabilities as stated for the military.

Many different variations of disability just like different kinds of cars. Some fast some slow some big some small.....BUT ultimately they are all the same. An automobile...

FYI to everyone...Elby (PTSDarkness) is a great guy to deal with and talk too, very fair, excellent packaging and quick shipping...I would not hesitate to buy from again! He is new around here and also new to Turbo Buick's so if you are interested in some of his parts be patient give him a call and he will treat you right (y)

Thanks Elby for the deal on the plenum and throttle body, it arrived today exactly as described...it was a pleasure my friend! (y)

-Scott

Last edited: