FEELER/I am swapping to Turbo LS motor.

Where u located? What info u have on tranny build?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I do not have any paper on the trans build. I believe it to have been built because of the hard shift into second (it'll break loose around a turn if you accelerate a little too much) and how nice and quick and hard it would downshift when passing people on the highway.

Is the rule to put prices in the parts section new, there's hundreds of adds without prices.

There hasn't been a rule to post prices and still isn't because the thread where we tried to get some rules in this section went stupid with members bitching about setting rules up.:rolleyes: Every time we tried to do something to make this section better and keep members from getting ripped off everyone bitch so loud that it was decided to let the buyer beware and if they get screwed it's because the majority decided not to set rules up.:mad: If the OP wants to continue this thread as it is he can, or if he'd like, I can close this one and he can start a new one.;)

I do not have any paper on the trans build. I believe it to have been built because of the hard shift into second (it'll break loose around a turn if you accelerate a little too much) and how nice and quick and hard it would downshift when passing people on the highway.

Ok, I originally thought the same thing when I bought my latest gn, turns out after investigating further it was my tcc lock-up solenoid not disengaging. Kansas a little bit far for me to take that chance. Thanks anyhow. I may kick myself later, but oh well, gl with the sale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Is the rule to put prices in the parts section new, there's hundreds of adds without prices.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Evidently not. I was not made aware that the price policy was discussed, but dropped, on parts.
An apology to all. The rest of the posts will now go "poof".:D

Parts are still available. Stuff is just getting in my way. Anyone interested just ask but please understand I am not wanting to screw over ANYONE down the road. So understand that is why I am wanting to sell parts together rather than trying to strip them for this guy and that guy. Ultimately someone looking for a WHOLE part gets screwed in the end that way. Any questions and Ill do my best to take photos or video and post it to youtube for anyone seriously interested.

hey darkness whats up i feel you .about not being able to do things as fast as you used to what used to do in one day now takes me all day to dooo.hahah.anyway how much for the plug wires also is that the turbo intake pipe in the box cant see it well.if it is what size intrested thanks let me know post pics of the whole pipe.

PM's sent to you guys interested. Sorry but as you can tell I hardly have time to get online. I have located some prices for those that have asked.

ok guys just figured out how to do this through my phone . should be a bit quicker now for sure. lol.

I want to say that elby is a great guy to deal with fast shipping and great prices i recommend him to everybody!

I bought a scanmaster from him and got it within a week and know i am looking to purchase a trans from him!

Do you still have the upper plenum and throttle body...if so what size is the throttle body and how much will you take?

-Scott