Feb 3, 2007 Dyno Day

hey POPS. Welcome aboard. You raised a good son, cool to see a father/son combo on the board:D Hope to meet you at dyno day #2, just hope I dont blow a head gasket on the way this time, i'll save it for the crowd...:eek:

Hope to get it dialed in for him, maaaybeee that blue bottle you have will help.:eek: ;)

Not me...

11 more days :biggrin:

Turbopops
Wells
graza002
blckgnx
Turboelky
Turbo39151
Wiked87gn
Slowsixer
Rick Percy
Marred4life

Are You In
Chevota???

The XFI is getting yanked this weekend to get sent back for an upgrade, along with a few other mods that are currently in process. Besides, I've spent about $800 in dyno time in the past 4 months! 8's ain't cheap!:biggrin:

The XFI is getting yanked this weekend to get sent back for an upgrade, along with a few other mods that are currently in process. Besides, I've spent about $800 in dyno time in the past 4 months! 8's aren't cheap!:biggrin:

Wow!! So are you going? lol j/k ;)

Turboelky

Thanks for the offer to help fix the head gaskets. The car is already apart. Theres not much I can do till I get my parts back from (Florida) getting, uhhh, lightened up;) :D .

Mike

Superior is where I got dynod the 5th time with the cobra, and then the 6th time with the blower, with shawn ellis from socaldiablo tuning it. Joe Jill or whatever his name is, is a really cool guy..makes you feel real comfortable..like he actually appreciates your business. They are one hell of a serious outfit. Billy Chaffin's N/A duttweiler V6 regal , which was built and owned by my uncle chris werner for about 5 years...he's good friends with joe. If I can sort out my fuel issues, I may just show my ugly mug to a buick meet for the first time. Ive eaten at Keno's too. Pretty good food and a cool vegas style atmosphere..and they all dress in tacky leisure suits like uncle eddy from christmas vacation..

Hey guys me (Ralph and my brother jorge) will be going to dyno day is it ok if Jorge brings his chevy monte carlos with a gn drive train???????? Can't wait to dyno my t type its CAPABLE OF 900 HP but right know right know it only has 275 hp.

Hey guys me (Ralph and my brother jorge) will be going to dyno day is it ok if Jorge brings his chevy monte carlos with a gn drive train???????? Can't wait to dyno my t type its CAPABLE OF 900 HP but right know right know it only has 275 hp.

Only 275hp? You must be only running 1psi:biggrin:

Sure ;)

The List :biggrin:

Turbopops
Wells
graza002
blckgnx
Turboelky
Turbo39151
Wiked87gn
Slowsixer
Rick Percy
Marred4life
Ralph
Jorge

Ok ,ok

add my name, I'll bring something.......
I have a turboed toyota engine in a 87 GN, on nitrous,
or my twin turboed cosworth vega.
my hot air 84 should make 200rwhp !:eek:
besides, you said FOOD???

cruzn57

add my name, I'll bring something.......
I have a turboed toyota engine in a 87 GN, on nitrous,
or my twin turboed cosworth vega.
my hot air 84 should make 200rwhp !:eek:
besides, you said FOOD???

cruzn57

Turbo Toyota engine in a GN?? I think I have a post regarding that....somewhere...:tongue: :biggrin:

also add my buddy Mike, the hispanic dude who was at the meet in p.v. his name on here is ELCO1, and i'll probably be bring my buddy who is not a member with his gn.
I want to check that monte out, probably wont be able to tell the difference between it and the other black cars, they all look the same:rolleyes: thats why I have an elky haha:D ;)

so..........

does that make it rice??
after all, its not 100% all buick, like all the rest of ours!:confused:

does that make it rice??
after all, its not 100% all buick, like all the rest of ours!:confused:

not rice, just nice:wink: if need be, like I said i'll bring my hot air, it might make like 100 rwhp:eek: but feels like alot more when you get it going from a roll:biggrin:

The List :biggrin:

Turbopops
Wells
graza002
blckgnx
Turboelky
Turbo39151
Wiked87gn
Slowsixer
Rick Percy
Marred4life
Ralph
Jorge
Cruzn57
ELCO1

A spoke with Arleen today over at Superior Automotive. She said their looking forward to the 3rd. and can't wait. :smile:

:biggrin: 14guys :biggrin: This gonna be good!

Turbopops
Wells
89mulletbird
blckgnx
Turboelky
Turbo39151
Wiked87gn
Slowsixer
Rick Percy
Marred4life
Ralph
Jorge