Favorite picture to look at daily...

sti/rosewoodT

bjspics021.jpg

bjspics020.jpg

Nice lithograph....Do you own number 547?----Im looking to buy a print as I dont have one yet.........Would you be interested??? Paul #148----

Thats awesome!------Mine has 375 miles so it still smells new too. Would you ever be interested in sell ing the lithograph/ if not now please keep me in mind if that were to ever change..Thanks Paul

What are these selling for these days? I bought mine years ago when they first came out. I "think" I paid $50-$75? I really don't remember anymore. Very nice litho and James Ibusuki is one talented artist. Mine is #029

Depends on what someone wants to pay for one at that certain time!! I knew i had only one chance at 547 being in my possession......so like a suicide jumper......I JUMPED!!

Thats awesome!------Mine has 375 miles so it still smells new too. Would you ever be interested in sell ing the lithograph/ if not now please keep me in mind if that were to ever change..Thanks Paul

Just curious, but is your car the one that was just recently for sale in Philly? It was in Hemmings as well I believe.