Fastest Pump Gas / Alky 1/8th mile (updated 10.07.18)

We know JD.... we don't expect alot out of you to begin with so all is well. Our expectations of you are quite low..

That's ur first mistake .....you should never under estaimate what you don't understand!!!

There are at least a few surprises for JD that await him in Bowling Green. obviously everyone but him knows what they are already so good luck

Oooooooooooo........... I like surprises!!!!!!

:):):):)
Well it will be NO surprise when you are in the stands cheering for round 2 of TAI.... Do you need a pillow or something to sit on?? I kinda feel bad for the weight that has to be absorbed when you take a seat..
$_35.JPG

If that wont work and you need something for you to be able to take notes on...
ce463becd38721521ed5c74b56811802.jpg

We all know how much you enjoy watching the race so you wont even have to leave your spot!! Don't forget to use the handle....

9479289.jpg

rise_and_shine_sippy_cup_1.jpg

What can I say............ WOW!!!!!!!

Deep down inside I think Clint has bady dreams or something , I don't know !!!!!

ROLFLMAO!!!!

my 4.80 @ 156 didn't make it either and HELL didn't even need alky. People drink that shit

You guys are doing great things with the 109+ blocks . Hope you guys don't lose to JD because you want here the END of it lol.

Here is JD running 6.07 at the GS Nats yesterday. He'll have to post up the time slip. :)

Thanks for posting, will try to get a pic of time slip for yall tommorrow, I'm whooped!!!

I cant find my 6.67 @ 107 timeslip so my 6.693 @ 104.55 will have to do. 2.9 psi launch and 24.9 psi boost, wastegate needs replacement as I could not get any more out of it. Not bad for weighing in at an even 3800 !!!!

20141019_190852.jpg

Bryan

Here is JD running 6.07 at the GS Nats yesterday. He'll have to post up the time slip. :)

That thing picked the front in up 2 times... It was making power. Picked it up when it left then picked it up again around the 60ft..