Faster spool up

I actually made one. They do work.
A thread on the project is in the fabrication section.

Why did u decide to go with N20 for spool up then? Thanks
OMG. That is a long answer that I have answered many times on this site. Let me just say that the spool valve worked, but it was far from being the one silver bullet to solve the unique spooling problem of my unique combination.
I've covered my combination in great detail on this site. Search for threads that I've authored and you can spend all the time you want researching my setup. If I attemped to go over my reasons again, I would just end up bringing my loving detractors out of the woodwork. No one wants to see that embarrassing display.

OMG. I would just end up bringing my loving detractors out of the woodwork. No one wants to see that embarrassing display.

This the exact talk that got you into trouble 2 days ago still looking to spar ?

See what I mean? :biggrin:
Are you a stalker, Tony? Please don't ruin this gentlemans thread.

OMG. That is a long answer that I have answered many times on this site. Let me just say that the spool valve worked, but it was far from being the one silver bullet to solve the unique spooling problem of my unique combination.
I've covered my combination in great detail on this site. Search for threads that I've authored and you can spend all the time you want researching my setup. If I attemped to go over my reasons again, I would just end up bringing my loving detractors out of the woodwork. No one wants to see that embarrassing display.

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry,

Didn't realize that Don

Quite an adoring following you have :wink:

Here is another interesting idea i came across. It uses several wastegates to basically do the same thing.

Attachments

• IMG00078_1-r.jpg
    IMG00078_1-r.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 230
The right stall converter, the timing and air fuel ratio are key. Nitrous is a good idea but it depends on when you need it to spool fast. Is this just when racing at the track or all the time? DonWG is a creative guy and likes to try different things. I learn a lot from his threads. Be aware that several people on this board have different opinions on what fast spool is.