Fast XFI with turbo buick adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

excobraguy

Make me an offer.
Works great, no tuners in my area that I can find. Going back to factory computer

Dean 573-330-4347

IMG_5924.JPG
IMG_5925.JPG
IMG_5926.JPG
IMG_5927.JPG

Really who does that lol.. get with cal Hartline you'll be glad you did. No reason to go back to a stock ecm

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Anyone interested, text or PM me an offer. I'll let the person with the best offer know by friday. Thanks.
Some offers have trades + cash, im ok with that too.

"Self Learning Auto Tuning VE Table
The Self Learning Auto Tuning VE Table is a new automated process option that makes for quick and easy fuel mapping with the XFI 2.0™. However, this option can be turned off should the user prefer to do the tuning manually. The self learning mode can also be used to speedily and accurately populate a base tune and then turned off for more fine tuning or custom control by the user – it’s all up to you when and how you want to use it. The C-Com® software features enable conditions to turn it on/off automatically and also has an overall enable/disable feature. Requires suitable PC for use."

What is the tuning issue?

The For Sale section is exactly what it reads For Sale! Not an auction. Put a price up with OBO if your not sure! It’s not that hard to do! It might not be posted in black and white but it’s common sense just like using PayPal with a goods and services transaction instead of friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The For Sale section is exactly what it reads For Sale! Not an auction. Put a price up with OBO if your not sure! It’s not that hard to do! It might not be posted in black and white but it’s common sense just like using PayPal with a goods and services transaction instead of friends and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not auctioning anything and never listed it as an auction. The guys that have replied have been very helpful and I have received some great cash plus trade ofeers. But if you insist on a price, then so be it.
$2,500 or "Best offer"
I will take "Best offer"

"Self Learning Auto Tuning VE Table
The Self Learning Auto Tuning VE Table is a new automated process option that makes for quick and easy fuel mapping with the XFI 2.0™. However, this option can be turned off should the user prefer to do the tuning manually. The self learning mode can also be used to speedily and accurately populate a base tune and then turned off for more fine tuning or custom control by the user – it’s all up to you when and how you want to use it. The C-Com® software features enable conditions to turn it on/off automatically and also has an overall enable/disable feature. Requires suitable PC for use."

What is the tuning issue?
Thanks fir the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.