Fast XFI install Pics

Looks great Corey!! This car is going to be an animal! Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Looks great Corey!! This car is going to be an animal! Please don't hesitate to call if you have any questions.

Thx Cal we will be giving you a call in the next week or so when it is time for it to go on the Dyno.

Just an update, we got the car started today with the flex fuel sensor installed and the 160lb injectors. This was my tuners first time tuning on E85 so we had to call Cal for some help. I can also tell you that the LEDs that are on the XFI/XIM come in handy when you need to diagnose issues.

Please don't hesitate to call me again. There isn't any reason for you guys to struggle with this. Sometimes getting the car started is half the battle.

We will call sometime tomorrow, thx for your help!! I can already tell that this is going to be much better than the stock electronics.

XIM nice! Sure is a sweet setup. That should hurt some feelings....:frown::cool:

Thx,

so everything is going great, that base tune that Cal sent us has the car idling like stock even with the 160lb injectors.

Made the first dyno pull today, with the 6262 turbos only putting out 2psi for a total of 10.5 compounded psi it put down 560 to the wheels at 6200 with 20deg of timing on E85. We will turn up the boost tomorrow.

Nice!!! I saw you called and tried calling you back today. Please keep the updates coming.

We made some more pulls got to 689 hp and 790 rwtq at 4000 engine RPM and the wastegates would dump the boost (Waste Gates to BIG). We also turned on the Alky control kit and the IATs below the blower pre Alky spraying were 110 and once the meth started flowing the temp after the blower was 70 deg.

It made 24psi and at 4000 rpm then at 4500 the boost fell to 16psi. I called Turbo Smart and they said the waste gates are to big and once they open they are dumping to much of exhaust. The Eboost2 has a correction factor setting that might address this. Cal does the AMS 1000 work off duty cycle or a PSI setting, and do you think it can work around this issue?

The AMS uses a PSI setting and can easily fix the problem if your current unit won't. You wouldn't even need an AMS1000. You could get away with an AMS500 if you wanted to save a little $$$

The AMS uses a PSI setting and can easily fix the problem if your current unit won't. You wouldn't even need an AMS1000. You could get away with an AMS500 if you wanted to save a little $$$

Okay I will get with you on which direction to take.

Update:

got the car back on the dyno and the tuning part is going great the car fires up on the first try with the XFI, E85 and the 160lb injectors. I ran into another issues with the billet wheel 6262s with lots of play in the compressor wheel, I suspect the bearings took a dump on me.

We pretty much use TurboSmart gates exclusively and havent had an issue with their gates bleeding too much boost. In the last month, Ive done two GNs with TurboSmart 50s on them controlling them with ISACs and boost has been no problem. We use the 60 on faster cars and again, no issues.

We pretty much use TurboSmart gates exclusively and havent had an issue with their gates bleeding too much boost. In the last month, Ive done two GNs with TurboSmart 50s on them controlling them with ISACs and boost has been no problem. We use the 60 on faster cars and again, no issues.

Thx for the feedback.