Fast XFI afterstart tables re-visited

Move your throttle stop screw up and down see if the IAC postion on your software moves, then you know its working.

Ya you had me go up too 2500 with my idle to see if it was in control. I noticed the IAC dropped to 8 when I did that then back up when I dropped the idle back down.

Ok , so your IAC is working, so why are you not getting high idle when cold?

I'm lost, been beating my head against the wall since I got this car. It's also how I got it. Original owner was talked into this system instead of a FAST system ( which he wanted) then was told they couldn't help to get the tune right after they installed it so bye.

I have been able to get it running better. When I first got the car it was fouling plugs just trying to get it to start or if it idled for a few minutes. It will idle all day once warm now, and drive without dying. So it is better just getting it started sucks and I am broke so I can't take it somewhere for a tune. But I also want to learn also.

It drives me crazy because I have set it up just like the manual says. But no one else seams to have there's that way

Well not too many Bs3 users on this board. Its similar to the fast, but the interface I just don,t like it at all. What are you going to do?

Ya you had me go up too 2500 with my idle to see if it was in control. I noticed the IAC dropped to 8 when I did that then back up when I dropped the idle back down.

That test doesn't prove much. It shows the software is working. My suggestion is to get the car idling at a low IAC opening and force the IAC open in the throttle follower screen and see if the idle climbs

Cal I will probably just have to cash in my vacation again and send you the tune. I will see if what you said will work.