FAST XFI 2.0 has 2.001 update

mrsyclone

From YB

Just a heads up FAST has a 2.001 version update for the new XFI 2.0. They had some input of a few things that some racers wanted added like dash and logging channels to watch the Aux inputs to test for proper wiring, Random vs Sequential selection for the rev limiter (also description and use info in the help file on what they really do now), and a little boost control strategy update, too. If you already have the XFI 2.0 just download and install the new software and included _91 firmware. If not, this will be the version you get if you purchase the 2.0 update and get in new boxes.

FAST? - FAST - Software Downloads

darn, you beat me to the punch. i was just at the fast website and saw that 2.001 was available. i'm loving the 2.0 upgrade. i could say alot more, but i won't just yet. i'll give it more time as i'm still learning, but not having to mess with the ve table constantly has been a very, real, big help.:rolleyes:

now, they need to offer an on-board dyno system:wink:
edit:
an on-board dyno that automatically optimizes your a/f and spark tables.
it would also be nice if they offered pressure transducers to measure in cynlider pressure based on crank angle. and if anyone knows how to do that now let me know- i'll send you a bottle of your favorite beer, or make a donation to fight breast cancer in your name.

Updated Robustness of Boost Control

I think "Updated Robustness" means now it works. I've been playing for hours with the boost tables and parameters but could NOT get Boost DC to change. Always 100% no matter what I did.

Just flashed my ECU and voila! Boost Control is working! In fact, it looks like its going to work well :biggrin:

I also love the self learning. I was never able to get my O2 corrections as low as they are now. So far I too really like 2.00(1).

Rick

87 GN Not so stock anymore