FAST PTE Harness O2 Question

Eticket

Hello,

Can someone tell me the colors of wires going to the wide band that come out of the fast pte stock adapter harness?

I just picked up a system that had a connector on it that looked wrong. I'm just trying to confirm what i'm seeing.

Thanks,
John

Need more info, classic fast or new xfi? Any pics?

They probably used any color wires for the wb02. Caspers sells the complete connector with wires for about $35. The pinout is in the fast help section. You will have to use continuity tester to verify where the wires go to your adapter harness and to which pins. Write it all down , then correspond the info to the terminals on the wb connector. Here's a link on the connector colors and function.

Sumitomo Connector Information

heres the pic

Attachments

• NTK wideband pinout.JPG
    NTK wideband pinout.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 120
Thanks Norbs. It's nice to know caspers sells it. There is another issue here - though. I was hoping someone with a fast harness could chime in with their colors without having to do a pinout - yet. I know I will have to do that later.

Not a big deal, I will just move on.
John

The colors should correspond to the colors in the fast pinout diagram. The only color not listed is the "orange" which i assume is +12v ignition, but I;m not sure on that. I dont have a harnes in front of me or i would go trace it out.

fast ecu pin sensor wire color
F1 resistor - blue
F2 resistor + gray
F3 WHITE
G2 RED
G1 YELLOW
G3 BLACK

Where does the orange wire hook up on the wb02 the heater plus+ its not listed in the pinouts!

Alright.. finally got around to using my caspers connector kit to install the fast system. Thanks John Spina for having these available.

If I look at this diagram:
Casper's Electronics, Inc.: WB02 EXT. 6 FT

I have an issue though (not with the kit). I have a WBO2 that has a gray wire where the Red wire should be, Yellow wire where the blue wire should be, and Blue wire where the Gray wire should be. I checked this against the diagrams on other posts and from another friend's WB02. I can't see this being the case at all that the O2 sensor wires were moved around before I got it (I'm 99.9% about this). Also - because there aren't any Red or Orange wires on the sensor side of the connector.

So - I'm headed down the path of ignoring the colorings and pinning out all the way back to the ECU. I mostly need confirmation that a sensor like mine does exist.. or that the wires on the ECM side shouldn't match those on the O2 side.

Norbs, you are right about the orange wire - I tested continuity from it to a power wire.

Thanks!
John

OK guys.. just an FYI.. I talked with a Fast rep today and he confirmed with me that the O2 sensor itself many times does not have the same wire/color coding... so.. to disregard that side of the connection and make sure the the female side (ECM) side is wired correctly and doesn't match color for color across the connector.