Factory untouched, reconditioned cylinder heads for sale

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I have a set of factory 87 GN cylinder heads that were just refreshed and reconditioned last week for sale. The heads have the LT1 valve springs on them and they all tested between 97-102 psi spring pressure which is like brand new. The surfaces were trued and they also had a regular valve job done to them. These heads have never been ported. Like brand new! Asking $550 shipped. Please email me at d0n3d@comcast.net if interested. First come first serve basis. Do not call me at work! Thanks guys.

Are these like the dozens of heads that are selling for $80 with $40 springs,,what makes these special..

Originally posted by BandAid
Are these like the dozens of heads that are selling for $80 with $40 springs,,what makes these special..

And may I ask what condition these heads are in? These have been rebuilt and are pretty much brand new. I spent $200 just having this done. I'd really like to see a pair of heads in brand new condition go for just $80:rolleyes:

I appreciate the bashing but if you aren't happy with the price I am asking then move on to the next post please...thanks. If anyone is still interested or want to make an offer then please email me personally.