Factory Correct Delco Freedom Battery Stickers

Factory Correct Delco Freedom Battery

For you folks who want the factory correct Delco Freedom battery and not just the sticker, I asked Dolores Lane if she would reproduce them. This was several years ago at either the Carlisle or Hershey show (she and husband Dave Lane operate Antique Auto Battery....see www.antiqueautobattery.com) and she asked for specs which I sent. Never heard anything further so I guess I was the only one who ever asked and the juice was not worth the squeeze for them. They may be at Carlisle- so if you are interested, why not follow up.

Attachments

• battery2.jpg
    battery2.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 512
Are you getting anymore? If not could you forward the printers name and info to me maybe I can get a group purchase done for MAGNA.

need 2 if you have more left, send me a pm on how you would like to be paid, thanks

Jan did a great job on these decals. Here's what I did with mine. I bought a 6" X 18" piece of 21-gauge aluminum at Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Crown-Bo...inum-Metal-Sheet-47640/202183507#.UdzDIjvVBvQ

The width is perfect so I just needed to cut it lengthwise. Sanded and painted it with semi-gloss black. Apply decals and there is a simple, portable battery topper simply held on by the hold down strap. Just need a simulated 'Green Eye'. o_O

GN-battery-topper_zps1e59b83a.jpg

I need to see if I can do a "green eye" that looks good ... I got my old Delco battery still with the "green eye" on it (always looked more black than anything else) so will play around with some ideas one of these days and see what it would look like.

Last edited: