Factory ACDelco CD Player

jdpolzin

I bought this CD player and never installed it. It is a factory ACDelco CD player. I like the fact that it looks original but newer style. These are selling for $300 on Ebay. You'll need to buy the adapter harness, $25 on Ebay and set the TheftLock once it's installed. I do have the directions for resetting the TheftLock as well.

Here's a link to the adapter harness:

1986-87 Grand National CD Radio Harness Adapter KIT - eBay (item 110455469891 end time Dec-08-09 17:52:01 PST)

I will set the buyer up with the TheftLock instructions rather than posting them.

I only want $50 plus shipping for the CD Player. I'm trying to get rid of all of my spare parts right now.

-----Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, can you send me a pic? I'm interested. thanks.

Oh, and do you know if it works?

I will post a pic tomorrow. I'm not at home this evening. There aare now five interested parties pending pictures, Steve your are fifth in line. The CD player does work as far as I know. I havent used it but I bought it from a friend and saw it work in his truck before he upgraded to a more powerful head unit.

Here's a picture of the radio guys. Nobody has paid yet but i will keep track of who wanted it first and give everybody time to respond. Then if no repsonce, it'll be up to the next person. Sound fare enough?

"3.8L V-8 eater" has dibs right now.

Attachments

• PC060001.jpg
    PC060001.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 177
Guys, I'mn starting to lose track of who's in line next and I am fearing I told to many people it's their's without hearing back from them. The next person to paypal me $67 ($50 for the radio, $15 for shipping (USPS Flat Rate), and $2 for paypal fees) gets the radio. If multiple people paypal me., I will refund everyones paypal except for the first person's. I jsut want to be fare guys. My paypal address is jdpolzin@yahoo.com

SOLD!!!!

Thanks Ron, I will ship it out tomorrow after work! It's getting boxed up as I type this messege.

Thanks guys, sorry if anybody got cut out of line but I was bombarded with PM's and this was the easiest way to do it!

Good night guys. -----Jeremy