Fabrication shop/person needed

84gnLA

Does anyone know or recommend a good shop/person for fab work. I live in Los Angeles but dont mind traveling for good quality work. I like to do things correct the first time and only once :D
Im lookin to get a frame notch, rear shock tower reinforced, box-in frame and a rear mini tub.
I found a shop in Pomona "Walden Speed Shop" they do amazing work but are booked till sometime 2017.
I was hoping to get something done sooner. Was hoping to send frame to powder coat soon after and install new suspension and big fat wheels underneath within a couple months. Any help or recommendations??

[QUOTE="84gnLA, post: 3671020, member: 38581......... Was hoping to send frame to powder coat soon after and install new suspension and big fat wheels underneath within a couple months. Any help or recommendations??[/QUOTE]

The frame mods are a lot easier with no body on it like the one we have in process.
frame.jpg

Attachments

• frame.jpg
    frame.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 102
Yes, i was looking to get the body off. Being that i dont want just a notch. I would like to also reinforce the shock tower, box in frame and re-weld all the factory welds. I also have the rear upper/lower control arm reinforcement kit from HRpartsNStuff

Seriously, nobody knows anyone in southern California with a good reputation for good fabrication skills? So much for the love in my home state.