F/S: Misc. TR stuff...

TTT and the following are left and I am accepting offers for them:

Used LT1 3.5" MAF and 9" K&N to go with. For use with the Translator system. I bought a new MAF thinking this one was bad and got the exact same readings (my tune's problem was elsewhere). It works fine, but the housing is a little corroded. The K&N has the required 3.5" inlet, and is in decent shape. A few "scuffs" but good overall. $50 plus shipping.

Three manuals that were in your '86 glove box from the dealer in good shape! Owner's manual, maintenance schedule, and sound system manual. $15 shipped.

New OEM battery hold down strap for 86-87. $15.00 shipped.

Good used ECM for '86-'87 TR. Has no main chip, but does have the calpack chip still in it and the "chip cover." $65 shipped.

Complete used air box assembly. The main box has some surface rust, but is in good shape otherwise. Includes the lower bracket from frame to box, air box, plastic elbow, and inlet plastic elbow. Even includes an aftermarket support bracket for use with open element filter. $25 plus shipping.

BFH replacement intercooler sticker made from aluminum. I helped him prototype this and the results were awesome! Looks stock, but won't wrinkle or rip like the foil originals, many of which are missing. Bought two and never used my second one. $15 shipped.

Coil pack "TURBO V6" and radiator support "Accessory belt routing" stickers. Repros bought from Kirban's but never used. Both for $7.50 shipped.

Used complete set of stock intake manifold bolts, including factory engine lift bracket. $20 shipped.

Used complete set of stock valve cover bolts, including bracket and wastegate solenoid. $20 shipped.

Pair of used but good shape stock rocker arms. $20 shipped.

Stock used intercooler fan in good shape. $25 plus shipping.

SuperSix said:
Will you separate the MAF and A/F? I only need the air filter.

Thanks

Call it $30 shipped and you've got a deal. Just let me know.

Jay

YGETV8 said:
Call it $30 shipped and you've got a deal. Just let me know.

Jay

Does the maf still have the screen in it?

shoot me a price for the maf.

thanks

Pete

Pete: Yes, it does still have the screen in it and how 'bout $30 shipped? Just splittin' the cost of the two down the middle, I guess!

YGETV8 said:
Pete: Yes, it does still have the screen in it and how 'bout $30 shipped? Just splittin' the cost of the two down the middle, I guess!

Sold

i send out a money order tomorrow.

Thanks

hello jay,

Three manuals that were in your '86 glove box from the dealer in good shape! Owner's manual, maintenance schedule, and sound system manual. $15 shipped.

please pm me you mailing info. thanks

surej

I'll take the K&N and 3 1/2 inch MAF. Wanted to make sure the MAF was 3 and 1/2. I thought the LT1 was 3 inch and the LS1 was 3 and 1/2. Just double checking. Could you please confirm? :D

Let me know where to send the money. Do you want a MO or can I send via Paypal?