F/S: Misc. TR stuff...

YGETV8

I think, therefore I am??
Alas, I've sold my last Turbo Regal and most of my spare parts collection went with it. But, I found some more stuff I didn't know I had and/or were duplicates of the parts that went with my car that needs to go, too. Email me for a pic of any of the following:

Used LT1 3.5" MAF and 9" K&N to go with. For use with the Translator system. I bought a new MAF thinking this one was bad and got the exact same readings (my tune's problem was elsewhere). It works fine, but the housing is a little corroded. The K&N has the required 3.5" inlet, and is in decent shape. A few "scuffs" but good overall. $50 plus shipping.

Used lighted rear view mirror with maplights. This is a pretty easy retrofit to your '86-'87 T-Top car and helps TREMENDOUSLY with thier poor interior lighting arrangement. I installed one in my GN and loved it, but never did put this one in my WE4. $15 plus shipping.

Used '86 T-Type grille emblem. Yeah, it's faded, but it's straight and comes with new nuts to hold it on. A little touch up paint and it'll be good to go! $7.50 shipped.

Four used '86 T-Type wheel center caps in "okay" shape. There are a few places where the black is faded and one center medallion is cracked, but very useable for your driver or if you are missing some. These are getting hard to find! $40 shipped.

New OEM oil fill cap for the '86-87s. Screws on top of your filler neck on the driver's side valve cover. $15 shipped.

Three manuals that were in your '86 glove box from the dealer in good shape! Owner's manual, maintenance schedule, and sound system manual. $15 shipped.

New OEM battery hold down strap for 86-87. $15.00 shipped.

Good used ECM for '86-'87 TR. Has no main chip, but does have the calpack chip still in it and the "chip cover." $65 shipped.

Used original hard vacuum line for fuel pressure regulator. You know, the "L" shaped bugger that's supposed to be on your FPR! Includes the rubber ends. Hard to find not broken! $10 shipped.

Complete used air box assembly. The main box has some surface rust, but is in good shape otherwise. Includes the lower bracket from frame to box, air box, plastic elbow, and inlet plastic elbow. Even includes an aftermarket support bracket for use with open element filter. $25 plus shipping.

2 stock '86-87 computer chips. Not worth much as they are, but can be reburned! $10 @ piece shipped?

BFH replacement intercooler sticker made from aluminum. I helped him prototype this and the results were awesome! Looks stock, but won't wrinkle or rip like the foil originals, many of which are missing. Bought two and never used my second one. $15 shipped.

Coil pack "TURBO V6" and radiator support "Accessory belt routing" stickers. Repros bought from Kirban's but never used. Both for $7.50 shipped.

New unopened AFS-20 AC Delco oxygen sensor. $20 shipped.

Used complete set of stock intake manifold bolts, including factory engine lift bracket. $20 shipped.

Used complete set of stock valve cover bolts, including bracket and wastegate solenoid. $20 shipped.

Pair of used but good shape stock rocker arms. $20 shipped.

Used Kirban's valve spring removal tool with bare rocker shaft. $25 shipped.

Stock used intercooler fan in good shape. $25 plus shipping.

Stock up pipe in good shape. $10 plus shipping.

Guess that's about it. Email me for details or pics or to make an offer.

Thanks,

Four used '86 T-Type wheel center caps in "okay" shape. There are a few places where the black is faded and one center medallion is cracked, but very useable for your driver or if you are missing some. These are getting hard to find! $40 shipped.

New unopened AFS-20 AC Delco oxygen sensor. $20 shipped.

BFH replacement intercooler sticker made from aluminum. I helped him prototype this and the results were awesome! Looks stock, but won't wrinkle or rip like the foil originals, many of which are missing. Bought two and never used my second one. $15 shipped.

Coil pack "TURBO V6" and radiator support "Accessory belt routing" stickers. Repros bought from Kirban's but never used. Both for $7.50 shipped.

maybe combine shipping on this stuff ?

Let me know the total
Thanks

Petesgn@sbcglobal.net

I will take the up-pipe. How about $12 shipped to Pasadena, CA. We are neighbors so shipping will be cheap :D

Will buy the center caps if still available & can send out a money order or paypal you asap. Let me know...

Thanks, The Darkside :cool:

Sorry... no PayPal. Money order is the way I've done Internet business for years. PetesGN has first shot at the items he listed if he wants to confirm and send out a MO. TTA: if you'll go $15 shipped, we'll call it done. I'm sure shipping will be at least $5 to you... neighbor.

Sorry, I guess I was looking at the second post and somehow thought you were in Los Angeles ??? Ok, do you take paypal?

TTT... and, Red, I just finally realized that I wasn't using and enjoying my car(s) as much as I once was. Also, I was spending too much money on my '03 Cobra... and having way too much fun with it! I may venture back to the dark side some day! ;)

Jay...

I'll take the valve spring tool.
Send me your addy again, I just can't seem to be able to hang on to it.

:cool:

Hi Jay,

Sorry to hear you're out of Buicks. Those stock chips, are they 86 or 87 and are they original or the recall/emissions?

Tnx,

Mike

Phatman: you've got mail!

BoostMasterK: I am not sure what year the chips are... either '86 or '87, though. I can write down the numbers from the backs of them, if they are trackable through those?

If you would, sure. I remember seeing a post with them all listed, I'll try to dig it up again.

Thanks,

Mike

Okay: here's the info on the chips, but I just discovered I had a PM on them before BoostMasterK, so he's got first dibs: they both say "delco, CMW, 0602" on the silver sticker on them? I'll let you know if the other guy wants them or not.

ShadowII: yes, the lighted mirror will work in a hardtop. Shoot me an email ygettv8@aol.com

Johnny: you've got a pm.

Dabigguy: center caps are spoken for, thanks.