F/S: 1987 Turbo T

If still available can you send pic of option decal in trunk & also pic of power sunroof inside & outside
Thanks
I'm in NJ

Did you check out the malibu?

No offense but I think your friend wants too much money for his car. I am sure it is a super clean car but a Malibu just isn't worth that to me. I am interested in trades but would prefer to put some money in my pocket at the same time. Thanks, Mat

No offense but I think your friend wants too much money for his car. I am sure it is a super clean car but a Malibu just isn't worth that to me. I am interested in trades but would prefer to put some money in my pocket at the same time. Thanks, Mat

None taken. Thanks.

Sorry, the pictures came out like crap! If you need some more with better lighting let me know, I will have to juggle some cars and get it out of the back of my shop. I can also bring it a better camera. My shop camera isn't the greatest.
RPO001a.jpg

RPO005a.jpg

RPO006a.jpg

HPIM2147.jpg
here is the 87 t i used to have, what do you know, chrome mirrors with the blackout package, they did come this way.

nice t type. I like that silver. also, Tommygun, nice notchback as well

Attachments

• Mustang 008.jpg
    Mustang 008.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,647
Well, in the next few days I am gonna pull it out of the back and clean her up and start driving it. If nobody wants it then I am gonna try my best to enjoy it while I have it. I will probably list it Ebay as well. Thanks for the interest and if anybody seriously wants it get in touch with me.

I have a few different sets the owner can choose from. I am not gonna let the wheels stop a sale. I just would prefer to hold on to the GN wheels as they are the originals off my 87'
Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Mat

Busa001.jpg

2002 Turbo Hayabusa with Trac Dynamics 240 rear tire kit extended 6 inches. Dynoed last at 228 rwhp. Its street ridden and not been to the track. I would be interested in a trade, but we are off about $2000 on price.

I'm not a Buick RPO expert but I thought I read in (my now destroyed thanks to my dog) Kirban's Guide to 1986-1987 Turbo Regals the chrome mirrors weren't optional on a WO2 car. I'd like to see the RPO decal inside the trunk. The whole idea of a WO2 car was to rid itself of the chrome accessories.

I'm in no way saying strange things can't happen with these cars. My first GN (to which I was the 2nd owner at 16,000 miles) had a "BUICK REGAL" plate above the dash. I had the car for 7-8 years before I realized it wasn't correct. In fact I had enthusiasts accuse me of having a GN clone.

Thats not true. You could order the WO2 option with the chrome mirrors. Actually the chrome mirrors were not an option but the standard mirror. The body colored sport mirrors were an option RPO D35. This is stated even in kirbans guide.

Car was looked at on Monday and a number was agreed upon. No money changed hand but I was told "it is sold." I don't consider anything sold until money is in my hands. We'll see if he comes through in the next few days.