F.S 1987 T-top GN in So. Cal

Nice car with a fair price. GLWS

Thanks for the kind words. I'm actually shocked.....over 2000 views and not more inquiries.

I know people have looked at this car more than once.....So if you are one of those individuals who have, feel free to ask me some questions. You never know what ill have to say ;):biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm actually shocked.....over 2000 views and not more inquiries.

I know people have looked at this car more than once.....So if you are one of those individuals who have, feel free to ask me some questions. You never know what ill have to say ;):biggrin:

Mine now?

:biggrin:

I should'nt of subscribed to your thread. Now i have to wait until your ready to sell it!!
But, I still have the money Andrew. Just sell the car already. I could have been enjoying it all ready and instead, its collecting dust. :(

I should'nt of subscribed to your thread. Now i have to wait until your ready to sell it!!
But, I still have the money Andrew. Just sell the car already. I could have been enjoying it all ready and instead, its collecting dust. :(

I'm ready to sell it :D. Thats never been the issue, I just would like to see a tad bit more money than your offer...thats all....I'm the first guy in line for a good deal, but the car at 16.5k is a good deal, esp when you add up everything thats gone into it...Let me know what you think :)

:smile: you know what I think. Im ready to drive a GN, I say you accept my offer:biggrin:. The market is only beginning to look worst. ;)

The market is definitly not a fair market these days and yes, it will get worse before it gets better based on reports. This is a very nice GN non the less. That car reminds me of mine, when I bought it years ago. I think a GN that runs low 12's to high 11's with out the aid of a transbreak, is as good as it gets for a daily driver GN. Not to fast, but fast enought to lay the whoopin out there when you have too, and still get 20+ mpg!

The market is definitly not a fair market these days and yes, it will get worse before it gets better based on reports. This is a very nice GN non the less. That car reminds me of mine, when I bought it years ago. I think a GN that runs low 12's to high 11's with out the aid of a transbreak, is as good as it gets for a daily driver GN. Not to fast, but fast enought to lay the whoopin out there when you have too, and still get 20+ mpg!

Yes! So true!!!!!! :D:D:D

Ralph called you back, great speaking with you. Lets see what happens. I'm more than happy to answer any and all questions. Lets hear what you got.

more pictures?

Interested in the car (now that our buck has recovered a bit), but it's really tough to get a feel for the overall condition of the car from the pics. Can you send me a link with more pics, specifically the trouble spots (lower doors, front suspension, frame rails, front side of T roof windshield side, etc.).

Thanks!

Interested in the car (now that our buck has recovered a bit), but it's really tough to get a feel for the overall condition of the car from the pics. Can you send me a link with more pics, specifically the trouble spots (lower doors, front suspension, frame rails, front side of T roof windshield side, etc.).

Thanks!

PM'ed ya. :cool:

I just realized the pictures show old window sweeps as well as weather stripping. Thats all been replaced!!!!!

TTT Guys, great car at a fair price. Let me know what you all think!!!! :)