F.S 1987 T-top GN in So. Cal

graza002

Nucking Futs
After thinking long and hard for about a month I have decided to part with my GN, and pursue my next project.

1987 Buick Grand National 4th owner vehicle, comes with all original paperwork/manuals/window sticker from the sale in 1988. I have owned this vehicle for about 5 years now. I bought the car with 106k and it sits at 117,xxx currently. Factory options include PL,PD,cruise,concert sound, 3.42 posi.

Aftermarket options:

Engine: Fresh-ish re-build with only approx 7k miles.... .030 w/ hyper pistons, mild cam (i have the spec sheet if interested), 3 angle valve job, 50lb injectors, acufab regulator, SMC alky (single injector), 3'' THDP, PT-61 turbo, RJC FMIC, Turbo Lou chip/tuned, F-body radiator with dual fans/ caspers wire harness, RJC Racing boost controller, Flow-master exhaust with cat, currently car has cut-out installed.

Transmission: Len Freeman Trans with a 9.5'' 3k stall single disk L/U converter. Transmission only has about 3k miles on it.

Interior: 145 MPH speedo conversion with the correct miles on it. VDO gauges (boost, temp, KR, oil psi) ScanMaster 2, Pioneer CD player with XM radio. JL speakers all around. The A/C and Heater work. I know the picture shows the heater core disconnected, I have a new core in the car and everything functions!

Wheels: Centerline wheels, I also have the stock wheels and tires that go with the car.

I believe I'm forgetting some things. I have all receipts of ALL work done on car from all 3 prior owners! The car passes CA SMOG with no mods done to the engine with the exception of the cat being installed. The car runs strong, with out KR. I have been very pleased with the over all performance of the car.

I have taken the car to the track once. The results are less than perfect due to me being an unskilled driver and the old fuel pump going out. It ran a 12.54 @ 114 MPH with a 2.1 60ft, at 23 lbs of boost. Get the 60ft down and the car WILL run a high 11.

Overall the interior is a 7/10 and exterior is a 8/10. The car has always been garaged and covered throughout its life!

I'm selling the car cause i've decided its time for a new project. NOTHING FORCES SALE!!!!! So please don't low-ball me. If you think my price is too high, PLEASE DON'T COMMENT! If there are any negative comments, ill contact the admin and have it deleted with out notice. I have a lot of time and money tied up into the car with no expense spared and I'm selling for what I think the car is worth, plus what NADA guides think its worth...I know there are others for less money, but I feel the car is truly worth it. There are alot of individuals in So Cal who can speak for my car. I'll be more than happy to answer any and all questions.

Asking 20,500 O.B.O

Feel free to email me at graziani.andrew@gmail.com or PM me!

Attachments

• DSCF0804.jpg
    DSCF0804.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,987
  • DSCF0800.jpg
    DSCF0800.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 3,009
  • DSCF0807.jpg
    DSCF0807.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,974
  • DSCF0669.jpg
    DSCF0669.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,271
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

We wont let you go:D. Last time I checked, the car had a rod knock, a slipping trans, was haunted, and and and, ...

Dang it...

If you sell your sweet GN and end up getting a Turbo Supra, we're guna linch ya.:D

Mike B.

LOL....thanks for the kind words Mike!!! It is a hard choice to make but I'm ready to move on. This is a nice car that I'm gonna miss. Oh and no 200k mile supra's here. Or any other turbo or nonturbo supra for that matter.

I'll vouch for it.
This is a niiiiiice T-Top GN.

I'll trade you stright up for my 87....:biggrin:

This way we keep you in a GN and you get your wish for a new project...and I get a better paint job and a roof that'll let me tan my bald spot....:D

Win=Win!
:biggrin:

HAHAHA, Thanks for the comment and the idea of trading GN's. That was oftly nice of you, but I think I'll pass....well for now at least;)

Man!
I can't believe this has not sold yet.
Beautiful t-top GN.

My offer still stands.
I'll even throw in my old tail pipes to sweeten the pot.:D

Man!
I can't believe this has not sold yet.
Beautiful t-top GN.

My offer still stands.
I'll even throw in my old tail pipes to sweeten the pot.:D

LOL...if that's the case then Hmmmmm..... Tim, all joking aside, I'll let you know. I'm thinking about all my options....

Back to the sail of my car...lets see who has been watching this.....

TTT

16,500 O.B.O.....lets see what you guys got.....

Thanks for looking....:cool:

This GN is every bit as nice as it looks in the pix.
If I had the coins laying around ...I'd be all over it....:biggrin:

Thanks guys....

I think its priced right, and we all know there is way more $$$ in this car than 16.5....but oh well. Hopefully, Ill get some action on it.

Screamin deal.

For that nice of a car.

Mike B.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Someone is going to get a great car!!!!! Without a doubt I'm gonna miss it!!!!!